Newsgroups - Message count

Bill

I have just upgraded to Vista - one question:

Previously in OE when I went into a newsgroup, say this one, above the task
bar would be a counter - nnn messages, nnn unread, nnn not downlaoded.

This seems to work for mail now, but not newsgroups.

What am I missing?

Bill

dev

/Bill/ said:
I have just upgraded to Vista - one question:

Previously in OE when I went into a newsgroup, say this one, above the task
bar would be a counter - nnn messages, nnn unread, nnn not downlaoded.

This seems to work for mail now, but not newsgroups.

What am I missing?

Not much, if observations here mirror your own. The message count of
groups on this server is often inaccurate prior to opening the
group...at which time it corrects itself. I have learned to ignore it.