Newsgroups in Outlook Express 6

I am trying to configure my outlook Express 6 to be my news reader for
windows xp general and am having a hard time figuring it out. Can someone
please help me ot and send me to the right web sirte and will give me step by
step on how to do it? I have found ones for other Outlook but am womndering
if it is all together different with outlook Express 6. I am also useing SP2
now on my computer if that makes any difference.
Thanks