Newsgroup 'web interface' failed.

Mark L. Ferguson

No new questions/answers are being posted from the web interface for this
newsgroup. It stopped at 1 PM on MLK day. I know there has been work done on
the Communities passport interface lately, to try to speed it up, but it
seems it failed during an MS holiday. I looked at XP General, and the main
Vista board and the same seems to be true.

Is anyone else seeing new posts from the web interface? (past 1 PM
yesterday)

db ´¯`·.. >

it is odd that this would
occur. maybe it is some
mlk trojan or something.

in anycase, based on my
oe6, there are a multitude
of postings to be uploaded
to their webserver.

seems that the "general"
newsgroup has the same
affliction and likely to
be with the rest of them
as well.....

--

db ·´¯`·.¸. said:
<)))º>·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. ><)))º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><)))º>

..

Gerry

Mark

No votes then? Shame <G>!