Newsgroup question

Drew Boillot

Any way i can get Windows Mail to not delete messages that have been removed
from the sever? Right now i have it set to download all messages from 2 or 3
newsgroups here and I hadn't had time to check them in a month, checked them
now and all the messages i had watched are gone, anyway to stop this from
happening?

TIA
Drew

Drew Boillot

Sorry, this message got posted twice due to my Windows mail crashing. please
post replys in the other post