News groups

muhammed kubba

I bought a new computer with Windows Vista. I have had a computer with XP
and outlook express. I am having difficulty with news groups. windows
Mail allows me access to Microsoft Communities news groups. Can any one
tell me how to access other news groups, please?

Dustin Harper

You can setup a Newsgroup account by going to Tools > Accounts > Add... You
can use your ISP's news server, or there are some free usenet servers out
there (Google search).

muhammed kubba said:
I bought a new computer with Windows Vista. I have had a computer with XP
and outlook express. I am having difficulty with news groups. windows
Mail allows me access to Microsoft Communities news groups. Can any one
tell me how to access other news groups, please?
Here's how to do it under Outlook Express. Such instructions usually work
under Windows Mail also. Note that you can have more than one newsgroup
server under Windows Mail.

http://www.by-users.co.uk/archive/faqs/nontechfaq/oe/index.html