New today

Reaction score
Hello everyone

I'm female (need to tell you that because my name is welsh and spelt the masculine way), getting on a bit. I work as a technical author in the nuclear industry and I can't wait to pick everyone's brains. I'm married, have two huge dogs and love reading, fellwalking and gardening.

gabriella

Sunflower Queen
Reaction score
Hi Alwyn

Welcome to the site. Hope you like it/us. We are a friendly and chatty bunch of all ages, abilities and from all parts of the globe.

Enjoy!!

Gabs x

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome Alwyn, sounds like an interesting job you have there!

Reaction score
new today

Hello there i am also new, this site is great you will find it both helpful and informative, nothing is to big or to small so don't be afraid to ask.

Reaction score
Hello Alwyn, cool name.....

I know the feeling of confusion, most cannot pronounce my actual name :blush:
Anyways, welcome.... We are at times a quirky bunch, but on the whole always well intentioned and good natured. Have to say, most who have introed themselves are regulars and post quite often.

Hmmm....nuclear physicist ehh.. don't be surprised if a couple of us pick your brain as well.
Enjoy

Ask a Question