Myself!

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jules or dulus as some people like to call me,
I go to school in south england and am in my GCSE year. I love computers for the general things they do and i am also a bit of a gamer i do admit. Haveing got up to playing a full 24 days and 14hours on football maanger 2007, i am now manageing to only play a maximum of 5 hours a day on 08! I'm primerily a musician, i play Jazz piano alot and am starting to establish my name around in the London bars and will soon be playing in covent garden doing either solo or trio with some older lads. Sports wise, i like playing rugby, football and sprintin. I currently am training with a preliminary squad for the chelsea youth U17s tournament which i enjoy hugely. Accademically, i know a thing or two but by large i am not the cleverest of people unless it comes to computers, knowing my way around the top half of a football pitch or a piano (or trumpet or my voice)!!! Is great to have found this site and am looking foward to contribute. A quick question, i've made 3 posts before this however, only one has actually beeno posted onthe board, does it take longer for the others because they've ogtta be checked??

Last edited:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Hello firstly and welcome to the forums...

i am also a bit of a game i do admit
..you missed the addict :)

An admin will tell you about your posts..but the rules are somewhere around here...:wave:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Hello & Welcome.

:wave:

I checked your posts count, you do indeed seem to have made 6 posts, but only 4 are showing ... Ian may be able to shed some light on that.

There are no restrictions in place for posting, unless you abuse the general rules. ;)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hi Dulus, welcome to the site :D Sounds like you are a man of many talents!

Sometimes posts are put into a moderation queue if they contain words that trip spam filters - it works great at stopping "one post wonders" that post about the latest spam trend, however it does catch the odd new poster too. I check the filter each day, so I'll have a look now :)

Reaction score
thankyou very much, the site looks amazing and i hope to contribute whatever i can to it!

Ask a Question