new to the site so a big HI!

Reaction score
Hi chaps, i found this site today while doing some work-related research. i've been trawling the forums and it looks like a nice, friendly and professional place to spend some time so i've signed up. A big hello to you all.

I'm a computer engineer/server admin/general dog's body and have been for around 6 years. I live in Norfolk, UK, and I'm an adult instructor for the Norfolk Army Cadet Force. If anyone wants to say hi, or if you fancy a chat, send me a message, reply to my post, or add me to msn :)

P.S. that is NOT me in the avatar, I just thought it might be appreciated!

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums. :thumb:

... and it looks like a nice, friendly and professional place to spend some time ...
watch out, some of us change with the Tide. ;)

:thumb:

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
Welcome to the site.
since you are a server admin... maybe you could slip a copy of boinc on a sertver or two:Dand add some points to the pcr wcg team:thumb::p

anyways
enjoy your staty here @ pcr

cirianz

Chatter Box
Reaction score
spongmonkey said:
I'm a computer engineer/server admin/general dog's body and have been for around 6 years. I live in Norfolk, UK, and I'm an adult instructor for the Norfolk Army Cadet Force.

Ahhhh... Brains & brawn :) Nice combo ;)
Welcome to the site, seats are over there... I'll put the kettle on :)

Ask a Question