New quiz idea

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahaha.....

It was actually under my nose, in my hand, while I was trying to figure it out :D

Have a look:

Attachments

• mx1000.jpg
    mx1000.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 125
Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Hahahahahahahaha.....

It was actually under my nose, in my hand, while I was trying to figure it out :D

Have a look:

Correct!:D :thumb: It's in your sig and some others have mentioned it in other threads so I thought someone would get it sooner?

Correct answer is: LEDS on the logitech MX1000 Laser mouse (Well done Flopps, and hard lines Sexy:D

Let me know if you want me to post another:D

Last edited:

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Ooh, so near yet so far... at least I wasn't trying to guess while having it in my hand though ;) he he

Reaction score
crazylegs said:
Yeah go-on go for it Inti....:thumb:

I'll probably start a new thread specifically for this - i hope others will post images too...anyone out there want a go before I upload another?

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
I was the one who came up with idea of the mouse but Flops and Bex were quick to answer it :D

Reaction score
Quadophile said:
I was the one who came up with idea of the mouse but Flops and Bex were quick to answer it :D

Respect to you Quad...unlucky m8...I think you all got urselves there eventually;)

You guys and gals all ready for a new piccy then????

Ask a Question