New quiz idea

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
1nteger said:
Here's a quiz/competition idea...someone posts an image of something computer/computing-related from an unusual angle or perspective and others have to guess what it is...For example...what's this I've posted in the gallery?

Even though your idea is good, but, not everyone is a good photographer, besides this kind of activity will take up a lot of time on the part of the poster. I don't how much time people can devote to a thread like this but it will go on for days or even weeks.

Please do not think I am trying to discourage it, its just my 2 pennies worth. I wonder what others think about it.

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
I think it could be interesting, but I'm a little worried about the gallery being filled with odd PC pics! I'd much rather look at artistic photographs... but that's just me :)

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Why not just post pics attached to the thread and members have to guess? Would be a good laugh if people are up for it.

Was it keyboard lights 1nteger?

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Why not just post pics attached to the thread and members have to guess? Would be a good laugh if people are up for it.

Was it keyboard lights 1nteger?

Not keyboard lights...sorry. I would have attached the pic to my post but i'm aembarassed to say i wasn't sure how to get the pic small enough...aaaaaaaaargh...is that sad or what:(

Cache-man

Wannabe Webmaster
Reaction score
I think it's an interesting idea if pics werew posted here in the thread.

Is your pic of your computers front panel activity lights (ie power and hard drive activity etc)

Reaction score
Cache-man said:
I think it's an interesting idea if pics werew posted here in the thread.

Is your pic of your computers front panel activity lights (ie power and hard drive activity etc)

Nope - sorry Cache-man...wrong I'm afraid. I would expect some forum members to get this but not all...and it doesn't rely on having an extensive knowledge of computers;) Just the right knowledge:cool:

There's a clue for u all:D

(BTW...I take the point that not everyone can be bothered to take the photos etc, so i'm happy to post different shots myself every time someone figuires out the previous one. Unless peeps find it boring, in which case I will of course stop:thumb:)

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
1nteger said:
(BTW...I take the point that not everyone can be bothered to take the photos etc, so i'm happy to post different shots myself every time someone figuires out the previous one. Unless peeps find it boring, in which case I will of course stop:thumb:)

1nteger it will be great if you can post the pics and make this an interesting thread, I can also assure you that I at least will not find it boring.:D

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
1nteger said:
and it doesn't rely on having an extensive knowledge of computers;) Just the right knowledge:cool:

There's a clue for u all:D

Hmmm... from that, I assume it must be something that even light computer users could identify (such as a monitor), and also that not everyone would have one (thus, a certain brand)...

Perhaps the lights on a particular brand of monitor?? :confused:

Reaction score
Sexy Bex said:
Hmmm... from that, I assume it must be something that even light computer users could identify (such as a monitor), and also that not everyone would have one (thus, a certain brand)...

Perhaps the lights on a particular brand of monitor?? :confused:

Good logic Sexy, but it's not a monitor:)

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Three peas in a pod :D

:D Very funny, but nothing to do with vegetables, however, if I were to refer to either 'animal', 'mineral' or 'vegetable', it would be closer to the first;) ...that should make it easy.

(Come on y'all, I'm already planning my next picture)

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Does it have anything to do with that green lamp on your desk?

Ask a Question