Phishing Quiz

Becky

Webmistress
Reaction score
Google have made this phishing quiz to test how well you recognise whether something is legitimate or not...

Can you spot when you’re being phished?
Identifying phishing can be harder than you think. Phishing is an attempt to trick you into giving up your personal information by pretending to be someone you know. Can you tell what's fake?

https://phishingquiz.withgoogle.com/

Have a go and tell us how you do! :dance:

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
If it's on the internet, and I get an email, they phishing ... the phishing quiz phished me. ;)

nivrip

Yorkshire Cruncher
Reaction score
Well, I got 5 correct out of 8. These phishing people are extremely crafty and everything looks above board initially.

If I got these in real life I would not get involved with any of them. If I see anything I'm not sure about I will just delete it straight off. I now only open stuff when I am certain that I know the sender. Maybe I delete the odd genuine message but better that than getting stung. :)

Reaction score
If I got these in real life I would not get involved with any of them. If I see anything I'm not sure about I will just delete it straight off. I now only open stuff when I am certain that I know the sender. Maybe I delete the odd genuine message but better that than getting stung. :)

I agree. I got 7 out of 8. The one I got wrong was one I tagged as phishing, but wasn't.

Taffycat

Crunchy Cat
Reaction score
7/8 for me also. (Was caught out by the no-reply @ google one.) :thumb:

Ask a Question