New Online Reseller Site

Reaction score
After reading the threads in this section about the suffering of various participants in the hands of some online product suppliers, I wish to contribute positively to the subject. My recent experience in purchasing few bits of hardware from an online company has far exceeded my expectations, and I was pleasantly surprised with the availability of a vast choice of products by famous manufacturers, quick delivery and after sales assistance.

I think this site is definitely worth a visit if you do not wish to complain afterwards: www.it247.com

Reaction score
I've seen reports elsewhere on the net about this company, but not in glowing terms that you mention!

Reaction score
I guess there is no telling with an online supplier, and I could have been lucky, but I can only talk through my own experience. In any case, I have to add an important point that I forgot, you will have to order the goods giving a business name and address - otherwise they will not supply. :)

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
bigOz said:
I guess there is no telling with an online supplier, and I could have been lucky, but I can only talk through my own experience. In any case, I have to add an important point that I forgot, you will have to order the goods giving a business name and address - otherwise they will not supply. :)
A bit pointless to most of our readers posting the link it they are "trade" only.

I used to post one ... darn good bunch of people @ CCL ... they were Trade only too ... they have had a change though, anybody can use them these days.

Shame they still use City Link to deliver their goods ... them bloody drivers are blind ... oh, err, that is my opinion and not intended as a derogatory remark to their skill as "white van" drivers. ;)

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
A bit pointless to most of our readers posting the link it they are "trade" only.

I used to post one ... darn good bunch of people @ CCL ... they were Trade only too ... they have had a change though, anybody can use them these days.

Shame they still use City Link to deliver their goods ... them bloody drivers are blind ... oh, err, that is my opinion and not intended as a derogatory remark to their skill as "white van" drivers. ;)
I guess you will not be breaking any laws if you ask your boss and use your business name and address to order what you wanted.

We ordered a server, and a rack from them for the flying school, but I could not resist getting a laptop for myself with the same order!:D

muckshifter

Reaction score
I didn't need to ask the Boss ... I was the Owner, but I did offer to get "stuff" for regular members here as "end of line sales" were somewhat of a bargain.

Most of the "regulars" here have their favorite suppliers they trust ... even then the sh1t can hit the fan sometimes.

We get put on a defensive footing when we see a "new" member posting about an "unknown" supplier ... we tend, no, I tend to just delete the post and hit the Ban button. Makes my day. :D

You may get used to me & my ways. ;)

Reaction score
muckshifter said:
I didn't need to ask the Boss ... I was the Owner, but I did offer to get "stuff" for regular members here as "end of line sales" were somewhat of a bargain.

Most of the "regulars" here have their favorite suppliers they trust ... even then the sh1t can hit the fan sometimes.

We get put on a defensive footing when we see a "new" member posting about an "unknown" supplier ... we tend, no, I tend to just delete the post and hit the Ban button. Makes my day. :D

You may get used to me & my ways. ;)
Now I know who to ask for advice, next time I need to look for bargains!:thumb:

muckshifter

Reaction score
bigOz said:
No, sorry ... I'm out of that "game" these days ... I leave it to our "young ones" to do the searches for gear.

:D

Reaction score
bigOz said:
Now if you want a CombineHarvetser or a decenct JCB i can help you, no trouble;)
May even give you a discount:lol:

Reaction score
murdoch said:
Now if you want a CombineHarvetser or a decenct JCB i can help you, no trouble;)
May even give you a discount:lol:
No thanks! Looking at your avatar, I'll probably end up with a mixed breed like JCBHarvester or something. :)

Reaction score
bigOz said:
No thanks! Looking at your avatar, I'll probably end up with a mixed breed like JCBHarvester or something. :)
I don't take many things in life seriously, except my health & money.
That said it is a classic Avatar;)

Ask a Question