From: "NickB" <[email protected]>
Sender: "NickB" <[email protected]>
Subject: New Message to Attendees?
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 13:00:48 -0800
I'm trying to figure who this actually sends to. I tried
testing it by creating a meeting request and inviting a
few people. Only one person Accepted. I then went to
Actions->New Message to Attendees, and only that person
received the message. However, I then had someone read and
delete the original request, and only then did they
receive the message. Does anyone know who should be
getting this message (i.e. Tenatative, Accept, Decline,
Resources, etc.)?

Thanks!

William R. Tatum III - MCSE, MCSA
Partner Technical Lead - Outlook/Office Setup
Microsoft Tecnnical Support
for Platforms and Business Applications