New AMD Build:

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Seems ebuyer are slipping back to there old ways again. I haven't bought from them for a very long time anyway...

Glad you got it sorted mr flopp's :nod:

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Scary to say the least but so glad it sorted out. pay a few bobs more and buy from a reliable place in future, sometimes it is wise to not succumb to very tempting prices.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Scary to say the least but so glad it sorted out. pay a few bobs more and buy from a reliable place in future, sometimes it is wise to not succumb to very tempting prices.

Their prices are pretty much on a par with most others Quad, I used them as their delivery service and rma service had been good but after all that hoo-ha I had over this rma, especially having to take and send pics, I've had it with them.

Coda, an 'e-note' to E-Buyer:

I have repaired my faulty motherboard by fitting a PCI-e NIC card as the onboard LAN controller failed. It cost me a tenner from Maplins which I collected locally, much quicker than waiting for Ebuyer to turn it around and more convenient than having to take two days off work and stay in all day for for collection and delivery. Why couldn't you arrange for courier to collect from a local collection point? Common practice nowadays, seems to me you just want to cause me grief as you're giving the attitude you don't believe me about my faulty product. Plus your attitude stinks - take a pic of motherboard to make sure pins aren't bent? This is an AMD board, there are no pins, how clever are you? Then there was the crap about you'll charge me £10 if you find the board not faulty, I would only have your word for that, wouldn't I? You've changed for the worse, you were rubbish around 2001 and then you were really good from about 2008 when I tried using you again and now it seems you're rubbish again. You are now off my list of suppliers, there are plenty out there, I was pleased with you but not any more. Anyway, please cancel RMA and collection:

RMA No: *******
Consignment No : *********

Quadophile

Hon. Acoustical Engineer
Reaction score
Flops,

If you are paying similar prices as any good supplier than they do not deserve you as a customer. It is a shame they are so unprofessional in their approach.

I am always buying from Amazon as their service is second to none but not sure in UK you have the choice at Amazon to buy computer parts and if you do their prices are reasonable enough to warrant a purchase from them.

I have a great place to purchase computer stuff from when it comes to brick and mortar stores. In Houston we have Micro Center which also happens to be the largest computer store here. At times their prices are even better than lowest online prices. I recently bought a 750 GB Toshiba portable drive from them at only $59+ Tax (Total $63.87). I could not find a better price online so it was a no brainer grabbing it. I am just putting a link here so you can see what its like buying stuff here in US.

http://www.microcenter.com/

Ask a Question