Net_send packet error: WSAEINTR

Paul

when playing half-life on multiplayer internet games I
get his error message "Net_send packet error: WSAEINTR"
and then the game crashes... how do i correct this to
play the game???

Mark Salloway

Hi Paul
I have seen a few people say that installing the IPX protocol on their
machines helped with this. To do this open the control panel, (switch to
classic) view and open network connections. Then right click and view the
properties of your modem or network connection, click the install button >
protocol > NWLink IPX/SPX/NetBIOS compatible transfer protocol.

Hope that helps

Jimmy S.

Hi Paul,

Click Start / Control Panel / Network Connections / right click your
Modem connection, select properties, and uninstall the QOC Packet
Scheduler from the networking stack. Let me know if that works! :)

--
Cheers,
Jimmy S.

Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| when playing half-life on multiplayer internet games I
| get his error message "Net_send packet error: WSAEINTR"
| and then the game crashes... how do i correct this to
| play the game???

Jimmy S.

Glad to be of service! :)

"Jimmy S." <Private> wrote in message | Hi Paul,

| Click Start / Control Panel / Network Connections / right click your
| Modem connection, select properties, and uninstall the QOC Packet
| Scheduler from the networking stack. Let me know if that works! :)
|
| --
| Cheers,
| Jimmy S.
|
| Additional Support Resources: My Zone.com Helpsite: http://nibblesnbits.tk
| Microsoft Online Tech Support: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=376
| Game FAQ's: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=FH;[LN];gms
| My advice is donated "AS IS" without warranty; nor do I confer any rights.
| _________________________________________________________
| | when playing half-life on multiplayer internet games I
| | get his error message "Net_send packet error: WSAEINTR"
| | and then the game crashes... how do i correct this to
| | play the game???

Joined
Jun 7, 2005
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Dear Jimmy S,
I have also found this problem. But , I have done as you suggested, so now I am Ok. Thak you so much. It works.

Jimmy S.

My Pleasure!

Glad to see that my post in 2003 is still helpful in 2005. :)

--
Cheers, Windows XP MVP Shell / User

| Dear Jimmy S,
| I have also found this problem. But , I have
| done as you suggested, so now I am Ok. Thak you so much. It works.
|

| --
| mr.curiousPosted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Joined
Jul 19, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I still get this error net_send

HELLO JIMMY, I tried that thing..first it was ok..when i played one game after that again it showed the same error... every time i connect to server, it connects but i could only play a lil bit again that error comes....plz help

and also tell how i can play with computer,, i have instaled zbots.exe, but unable to play with computers...

Jimmy S. said:
Glad to be of service! :)