Windows XP Nero 7 or Roxio 8 ?

Reaction score
Anyone have any opinions on either of the above as I am thinking of buying one or the other.
I have read up a fair amount on their own biased web pages.
Seem very similar anyone had problems.
Thanks

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Would definitely recommend Nero 7 over Roxio.

I don't think I've ever read of any real problems with Nero yet I've read about lots of probs with Roxio.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Another vote for Nero here too - worked fine for me for the last 3 years (lots of versions too). Its simply, easy and efficient (can't ask for any more than that!).

Tried Roxio once with a bundled DVD drive and it was a bit bloated.

Reaction score
I love Nero, i use it to turn my home movies into video cds that can play on my DVD player. Nero is the easiest that i have ever used to do that. Also i do not wast CD-RWs using Nero like i did with Roxio.

Me__2001

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
i use nero and have only had one problem, but I think that was my burner

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Yeah definitely Nero over Roxio any day of the week....

Reaction score
Thanks folks I have just ordered Nero 7 on Amazon ( Our Price: £49.98 & this item Delivered FREE in the UK with Super Saver Delivery) so I guess the very next mailing in this thread will be "do not touch it with a bargepole...I have had loads of problems...etc..etc... so don't disappoint me ...

Ask a Question