Reset password from USB boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This is what i did :
Burned ISO image to USB .
Set the first boot device to USB on Bios Setting.
Boot computer from it and reset login password .
Reboot the computer.
But after reboot, my computer still asked for a login password, What did I do wrong or miss ?

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
HI @onepeopler, welcome to PCR.

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're trying to do. Are you trying to reset a Windows login password, if so, which version of Windows do you have and what ISO did you use to try and reset things. The more information you can give, the more we can help :).

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
But after reboot, my computer still asked for a login password

Drastic measures are needed in resetting Windows login password. I know, I've been there. (Win 10)

There are other 'fixes', but non worked for me other than the above.

Good Luck!

:user:

Reaction score
HI @onepeopler, welcome to PCR.

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're trying to do. Are you trying to reset a Windows login password, if so, which version of Windows do you have and what ISO did you use to try and reset things. The more information you can give, the more we can help :).
The computer says the password is wrong , and i was going to boot computer with bootable disk , so i went to Microsoft site and found a tutorial on creating bootable disk , but failed , it is Windows 10 .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question