need help

when i turn on my computer, i cant get a welcome screen. i tried to change
the account settings but i get this msg.

"A recently installed program has disabled the Welcome screen and Fast Usr
Switching. To restore these features you must uninstall the program. The
following file name might help you identify the program that made the change:
MrvGINA.dll"

thats what i get when i try to change the setting. can anyone help me????

GreenieLeBrun

"jade..need help PLEASE!!" <jade..need help
[email protected]> wrote in message
when i turn on my computer, i cant get a welcome screen. i tried to change
the account settings but i get this msg.

"A recently installed program has disabled the Welcome screen and Fast Usr
Switching. To restore these features you must uninstall the program. The
following file name might help you identify the program that made the
change:
MrvGINA.dll"

thats what i get when i try to change the setting. can anyone help me????

Google MrvGINA.dll. Did you recently update your Netgear wireless modem
software? Have a look at http://forums.majorgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=88820
for possible solutions