Need a new PC

Reaction score
Looking for Quad Core and at least 2GB of RAM. Hard Disk not too much of an issue as i have a file server with 2TB of space. Don't require a monitor. I have £500 to spend.

The case must look half decent which is the issue i'm having at the moment, just can't find one that looks nice. I could just build something but if i start doing that again it will never end!

Currently have a file server and MacBook with Vista Business installed. Find the 13.3" screen is too small and i have another geeky use for that which goes along the lines of a web server ha.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
So you're definitely looking for an off the shelf PC, rather than a build-your-own? :)

Will you be playing games on it at all? As the graphics card is going to be a big part of it if you are.

Reaction score
Found one on eBay i like and hopefully comes in at the right price.

Don't really find the time to play games lol. Can always add a nice video card at a later date if need be. Think my price is a little low for the spec i want really. HOPEFULLY eBay will come up trumps!

Ask a Question