Navigation Bar

mary

Has anyone seen a site with a vertical navigation bar on the right side?
Just curious.

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

Sure.
Being right handed I like it there...but you have to be careful when you design the page.

"mary" <anon> wrote in message | Has anyone seen a site with a vertical navigation bar on the right side?
| Just curious.

mary

Thanks. Any addresses to go look at?
"Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
wrote in message Sure.
Being right handed I like it there...but you have to be careful when you
design the page.

"mary" <anon> wrote in message | Has anyone seen a site with a vertical navigation bar on the right side?
| Just curious.

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

Yikes no...but you'll see a lot of portal type designs with navs on the right. To me it makes a lot of sense not to have to keep crossing over to the left with the cursor to navigate ( YAH...I AM that lazy :).

It's easy to do with fixed table design...a little tricker with collapsing tables. Why not just try it?

"mary" <anon> wrote in message | Thanks. Any addresses to go look at?
| "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| wrote in message | Sure.
| Being right handed I like it there...but you have to be careful when you
| design the page.
|
| "mary" <anon> wrote in message | | Has anyone seen a site with a vertical navigation bar on the right side?
| | Just curious.
| |
| |
| |

mary

I do want to try. I was hoping to see something to give me some ideas
though.
wrote in message Yikes no...but you'll see a lot of portal type designs with navs on the
right. To me it makes a lot of sense not to have to keep crossing over to
the left with the cursor to navigate ( YAH...I AM that lazy :).

It's easy to do with fixed table design...a little tricker with collapsing
tables. Why not just try it?

"mary" <anon> wrote in message | Thanks. Any addresses to go look at?
| "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| wrote in message | Sure.
| Being right handed I like it there...but you have to be careful when you
| design the page.
|
| "mary" <anon> wrote in message
| | Has anyone seen a site with a vertical navigation bar on the right side?
| | Just curious.
| |
| |
| |

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

Just find one that you like on the left and create it on the right? :)

"mary" <anon> wrote in message | I do want to try. I was hoping to see something to give me some ideas
| though.
| "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| wrote in message | Yikes no...but you'll see a lot of portal type designs with navs on the
| right. To me it makes a lot of sense not to have to keep crossing over to
| the left with the cursor to navigate ( YAH...I AM that lazy :).
|
| It's easy to do with fixed table design...a little tricker with collapsing
| tables. Why not just try it?
|

| "mary" <anon> wrote in message | | Thanks. Any addresses to go look at?
| | "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| | wrote in message | | Sure.
| | Being right handed I like it there...but you have to be careful when you
| | design the page.
| |
| | | Just curious.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| |
| |

mary

Somehow I don't think the Web works that way...
wrote in message Just find one that you like on the left and create it on the right? :)

"mary" <anon> wrote in message | I do want to try. I was hoping to see something to give me some ideas
| though.
| "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| wrote in message | Yikes no...but you'll see a lot of portal type designs with navs on the
| right. To me it makes a lot of sense not to have to keep crossing over to
| the left with the cursor to navigate ( YAH...I AM that lazy :).
|
| It's easy to do with fixed table design...a little tricker with collapsing
| tables. Why not just try it?
|

| "mary" <anon> wrote in message
| | Thanks. Any addresses to go look at?
| | "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)"
<[email protected]>
| | wrote in message | | Sure.
| | Being right handed I like it there...but you have to be careful when you
| | design the page.
| |
| | | Just curious.
| | |
| | |
| | |
| |
| |

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28aka:_Crash_Gordo

What do you mean it doesn't work that way?

You can recreate any web in a few seconds, play with it, disect it...and learn from it.

"mary" <anon> wrote in message | Somehow I don't think the Web works that way...
| "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| wrote in message | Just find one that you like on the left and create it on the right? :)
|

| "mary" <anon> wrote in message | | I do want to try. I was hoping to see something to give me some ideas
| | though.
| | "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)" <[email protected]>
| | wrote in message | | Yikes no...but you'll see a lot of portal type designs with navs on the
| | right. To me it makes a lot of sense not to have to keep crossing over to
| | the left with the cursor to navigate ( YAH...I AM that lazy :).
| |
| | It's easy to do with fixed table design...a little tricker with collapsing
| | tables. Why not just try it?
| |
| |
| | | "Rob Giordano (aka: Crash Gordon®)"
| <[email protected]>
| | | wrote in message | | | Sure.
| | | Being right handed I like it there...but you have to be careful when you
| | | design the page.
| | |
| side?
| | | |