Nav bar font size question

feldrewCo30

My site is:

www.sjcda.com

I can't seem to locate a means by which to adjust the size of the font in my
nav bar along the left hand side. Is there a way to do this? I am allowing
fp to create my nav bar based on the nav structure, so when I add new pages,
it automatically adds to the nav bar. I title the pages in nav structure
view. If the page name is too big though, it gets messed up in the nav bar.

Thank you!

(btw, in a future revision, I'll probably use frames so that my nav bar will
appear on every page, thereby avoiding use of the infamous back button)

Stefan B Rusynko

Find and delete or replace all the illegal tags (looks like you edited them or illegally name you theme)
They should be

Use Format Theme Modify Graphics (select vertical nav and Font tab) to set text size
Save as a new theme name - say: sjcda

Also remove all spaces from file names (illegal html and breaks links)
as in http://www.sjcda.com/Concert Programs.htm
becomes http://www.sjcda.com/Concert Programs.htm
--

"feldrewCo30" <noneayerbusiness> wrote in message | My site is:

| www.sjcda.com
|
| I can't seem to locate a means by which to adjust the size of the font in my
| nav bar along the left hand side. Is there a way to do this? I am allowing
| fp to create my nav bar based on the nav structure, so when I add new pages,
| it automatically adds to the nav bar. I title the pages in nav structure
| view. If the page name is too big though, it gets messed up in the nav bar.
|
| Thank you!
|
| (btw, in a future revision, I'll probably use frames so that my nav bar will
| appear on every page, thereby avoiding use of the infamous back button)

feldrewCo30

Thank you Stefan. didn't know I had illegal tags, since I work solely in
WYSIWYG view. I don't write HTML, so I'll have to check out what you're
referring to. This page was transferred over from an old FP98 backup I had
when the original backup was scratched w/ a drive reformat. So I must have
some screwy stuff lingering from the old version. Thank you again.