Change default font size in nav bars?

G

Hello
I have 2 shared borders, with nav bars in each using the "underlined style" (found after you scroll through all the available theme styles in the nav bar properties, style tab). The nav bar on the left allows me to change it's font size. The nav bar in the top shared border will not allow me to change it's font size. Anyone know why? The nav bar in the top shared border is contained within a cell of a table - might this have something to do with the problem?

C

Crash Gordon

IF you're using a theme you have to modify the Theme Graphics (don't be mislead by the Text button to get there) go into Graphics and you'll see where you can change the font size.

| Hello,
| I have 2 shared borders, with nav bars in each using the "underlined style" (found after you scroll through all the available theme styles in the nav bar properties, style tab). The nav bar on the left allows me to change it's font size. The nav bar in the top shared border will not allow me to change it's font size. Anyone know why? The nav bar in the top shared border is contained within a cell of a table - might this have something to do with the problem?

G

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. However, this does not work when the nav bar is within a table cell, within a top shared border. I can put the same exact nav bar in the body of the page and manipulate the text size, easily. But the nav bar in the cell, of the table, in the top shared border will not allow it's properties to be changed. Which I can't believe. Any other suggestions

Thanks

P K

C

Crash Gordon

PK,,

Post the URL - I can't think abstractly this morning :)

Rob

| Thank you for your comments and suggestions. However, this does not work when the nav bar is within a table cell, within a top shared border. I can put the same exact nav bar in the body of the page and manipulate the text size, easily. But the nav bar in the cell, of the table, in the top shared border will not allow it's properties to be changed. Which I can't believe. Any other suggestions?
|
| Thanks,
|
| P K

Ask a Question