-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Loveland [mailto:Bill (e-mail address removed)]
Posted At: 5. maj 2005 21:22
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Nativigation bars
Subject: Nativigation bars

I had my webpage up and then I decided to add some more
information. So, I uploaded my webpage again. Now, it
doesn't show any of the navigation bars.
I've gone through the Navigation and everything looks good.
It also appears fine before I upload it. I contacted my
service provider for the webpage and was advised that it's a
FrontPage issue. Do you know why the navigation bars are not
showing up on my web now?

Thomas A. Rowe

Did you publish the entire site or just a selected page?

WebMaster Resources(tm)

FrontPage Resources, WebCircle, MS KB Quick Links, etc.
If you feel your current issue is a results of installing
a Service Pack or security update, please contact
Microsoft Product Support Services:
http://support.microsoft.com
If the problem can be shown to have been caused by a
security update, then there is usually no charge for the call.

Bill Loveland said:
http://www.lovelandsinternational.com

Jens Peter Karlsen said:
URL?

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Nativigation bars

I had my webpage up and then I decided to add some more
information. So, I uploaded my webpage again. Now, it
doesn't show any of the navigation bars.
I've gone through the Navigation and everything looks good.
It also appears fine before I upload it. I contacted my
service provider for the webpage and was advised that it's a
FrontPage issue. Do you know why the navigation bars are not
showing up on my web now?

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Rob_Giordano_\=28Crash_Gordon=AE\

Site does not have FP extensions installed.
Your hit counter won't work either.

Jens Peter Karlsen said:
URL?

Regards Jens Peter Karlsen. Microsoft MVP - Frontpage.
Posted To: microsoft.public.frontpage.client
Conversation: Nativigation bars

I had my webpage up and then I decided to add some more
information. So, I uploaded my webpage again. Now, it
doesn't show any of the navigation bars.
I've gone through the Navigation and everything looks good.
It also appears fine before I upload it. I contacted my
service provider for the webpage and was advised that it's a
FrontPage issue. Do you know why the navigation bars are not
showing up on my web now?

Stefan B Rusynko

The home page has no children to display
- indicated by the checksum=o in:
<!--webbot bot="Navigation" S-Orientation="vertical" S-Rendering="graphics" S-Type="children" B-Include-Home="TRUE"
B-Include-Up="FALSE" startspan --><!--webbot bot="Navigation" i-checksum="0" endspan -->
That's because you are using index.htm http://www.lovelandsinternational.com/index.htm as a home page file name an your host
requires index.html
- rename you home page file name to index.html and republish