How do you get the Link Bar Properties Box to appear

Discussion in 'Microsoft Frontpage' started by Rick, Aug 30, 2008.

  1. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Hi. This is something that I have done before but I can't remember exactly
    how. I have FrontPage 2003 and my website is hosted by an ISP that supports
    FrontPage Extensions. I am in the navigation screen and I am looking at the
    structure of all my webpages that make up my website.

    I am looking to be able to bring up the Link Bar Properties box so that I
    can control which navigation buttons appear for which levels that a user may
    be in while viewing my website.

    I have tried click on virtually everything that I can think of and yet I can
    not get that Link Bar Properties box to appear. How do you do that?

    Thanks.

    Rick Bellefond
    RB Data Services
    www.rbdata.com

    Rick, Aug 30, 2008

  2. Rick

    Ronx Guest

    Open a page that is in navigation view in your web site, and insert a
    navigation bar. Right click on the nav. bar and choose properties ...

    --
    Ron Symonds - Microsoft MVP (FrontPage)

    http://www.rxs-enterprises.org/fp

    Ronx, Aug 30, 2008

  3. Rick

    Rick Guest

    Ron,

    First of all, thanks for responding to my post.

    If from the navigation view of my web site, I click Insert the Navigation
    option is grayed out. Is that the way that you were thinking of how I would
    insert a navigation bar?

    Thanks.

    Rick Bellefond
    RB Data Services
    www.rbdata.com

    Rick, Aug 30, 2008
  4. Rick

    Ronx Guest

    No.

    Open a *page* and insert a navigation bar onto the page. The page you
    open must be in the navigation view already.
    Then get the navigation bar properties.

    Ronx, Aug 30, 2008
  5. Rick

    Rick Guest