My stupid husband

kurttrail

Jim-is-a said:
You must be comfortable acting like a nazi! Why don't you
donate yourself to the war effort that winds up killing
innocents your political kind love to kill!

Actually his kind sends your kind off to do it for them. Got to remember,
most of the republican leadership are chickenhawks. When it was their turn
to serve, they got found every way possible to avoid their duty, yet were
for the war as long it wasn't their asses going to war!

We all know GWB's stellar war record of shirking his duty in the National
Guard, and specifically requesting not to go to Vietnam, but here is an
incomplete list of Republican leaders and loud mouths who are nothing but
chickenhawks:

Vice President Dick Cheney, Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert, House
Majority Leader Tom Delay, House Majority Whip Roy Blunt, Senate Majority
Leader Bill Frist R-TN, Senate Majority Whip Mitch McConnell, R-KY, Attorney
General John Ashcroft, Florida Governor Jeb Bush, White House Chief of Staff
Karl Rove, Senator Rick Santorum, R-PA, Justice Antonin Scalia, Justice
Clarence Thomas, Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle,
Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-CA, George Will, Bill O'Reilly, Bill Bennett, Pat
Buchanan, Rush Limbaugh, Bill Kristol, Kenneth Starr, and Ralph Reed!

Remember that in November!

--
Peace!
Kurt

Jim Macklin

Just to keep the facts straight, not since WWII has the US
military been a large source of employment. Currently, the
population is nearing 300 million and all branches of the
service total less than 2 million or 2/3 of 1 percent. So,
99-1/3 percent of the population should be disqualified if
that is the standard to be followed.

Since you changed the c-word from 4 letters that rhymes with
punt, I will accept the you meant conservative. When I say
Conservative I mean that I am a Goldwater Conservative.
Remember the bumper sticker AuH2O

"We all know GWB's stellar war record of shirking his duty
in the National
Guard, and specifically requesting not to go to Vietnam"
do you have any thing more than M. Moore to back that up or
did you just make it up on your own?

"kurttrail" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
| Jim-is-a [c-word] wrote:

really
| >> hate the smiley, whether an icon or just text read
sideways.

| >> You must be very up-tight worrying about your feminine
side.

| > You must be comfortable acting like a nazi! Why don't
you
| > donate yourself to the war effort that winds up killing
| > innocents your political kind love to kill!
|
| Actually his kind sends your kind off to do it for them.
Got to remember,
| most of the republican leadership are chickenhawks. When
it was their turn
| to serve, they got found every way possible to avoid their
duty, yet were
| for the war as long it wasn't their asses going to war!
|
| We all know GWB's stellar war record of shirking his duty
in the National
| Guard, and specifically requesting not to go to Vietnam,
but here is an
| incomplete list of Republican leaders and loud mouths who
are nothing but
| chickenhawks:
|
| Vice President Dick Cheney, Speaker of the House Dennis
Hastert, House
| Majority Leader Tom Delay, House Majority Whip Roy Blunt,
Senate Majority
| Leader Bill Frist R-TN, Senate Majority Whip Mitch
McConnell, R-KY, Attorney
| General John Ashcroft, Florida Governor Jeb Bush, White
House Chief of Staff
| Karl Rove, Senator Rick Santorum, R-PA, Justice Antonin
Scalia, Justice
| Clarence Thomas, Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz,
Richard Perle,
| Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-CA, George Will, Bill O'Reilly,
Bill Bennett, Pat
| Buchanan, Rush Limbaugh, Bill Kristol, Kenneth Starr, and
Ralph Reed!

| Remember that in November!
|
| --
| Peace!
| Kurt
| Self-anointed Moderator
| microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
| http://microscum.com
| "Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an
Oxymoron!
| "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

All this because my husband was looking for a little
booby.. I'll need to remember that comment about getting
all the info from Moore- I like that.
There sure are a lot of serious folks on here!

wrote in message
| Jim-is-a [c-word] wrote:

.

kurttrail

Jim said:
Just to keep the facts straight, not since WWII has the US
military been a large source of employment.

I don't necessarily think that is something to brag about. Without the
chickenhawks, we wouldn't need so many troops, because rational leaders
would have built up a bigger coalition before occupying Iraq. Would
have waited for some of our muslim allies to jump on board.
Currently, the
population is nearing 300 million and all branches of the
service total less than 2 million or 2/3 of 1 percent. So,
99-1/3 percent of the population should be disqualified if
that is the standard to be followed.

Not 99 1/3 percent of us made up reasons to rush to war. You're
Republican chickenhawks did!
Since you changed the c-word from 4 letters that rhymes with
punt, I will accept the you meant conservative.

I was forced to changed it by MS, because my original reply to the
person who called you that, was censored by MS. I'm held to a higher
standard than the rest of ya'll. Hell, even trolls, spammers, and
virtual disease spreaders don't get the attention that I do.
When I say
Conservative I mean that I am a Goldwater Conservative.

The guy with the atom bomb commercial?! ;-)
Remember the bumper sticker AuH2O

Nope. The bumper sticker of my generation was "Sh*t Happens," or "Disco
Sucks!"
"We all know GWB's stellar war record of shirking his duty
in the National
Guard, and specifically requesting not to go to Vietnam"
do you have any thing more than M. Moore to back that up or
did you just make it up on your own?

http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#vietnam

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bush072899.htm

http://www.awolbush.com/

http://www.tompaine.com/feature.cfm/ID/3671

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-02-11-bush-guard-usat_x.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&contentId=A7372-2004Feb2&notFound=true

That should keep you busy for a while! ;-)

"kurttrail" <[email protected]>

Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

David Candy

Win in Iraq, easy. Ban aeroplanes. Use minimun force. Don't kill anyone. Capture, surround even if one has to wait a month, provide and guarantee government services, accept casualities.

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/06/29/1088392635123.html

wrote in message
Jim-is-a [c-word] wrote:

[...]

Mike

XP is a very 'politically charged' operating system.. having problems with
'defrag' or 'virtual memory' is not just a computer problem.. it involves
name calling (very macho) which then leads to whether one is from the North
or South, affiliations to KKK, length of service in Vietnam, good ole
Republican or 'bleeding heart' liberal (Democrat by any other name)..

I have run XP since its inception, and have had no problems with it.. I
think that guys who hide behind white pointy hats need medical assistance..
I am not a Vietnam Vet.. I am CANADIAN.. being Canadian, I am seen by some
in the US as a bleeding heart liberal who was too much of a coward to tell
Jean Chrétien that I wanted to be set up like a target in a fairground
duckshoot to be shot at and blown to pieces by guys who may as well wear
white pointy hats so that they are not recognizable.. :) :)

David said:
Win in Iraq, easy. Ban aeroplanes. Use minimun force. Don't kill
anyone. Capture, surround even if one has to wait a month, provide
and guarantee government services, accept casualities.

Yeah, but the chickenhawks are too stupid to figure that out. Brute
force & torture are their tools for fighting their illegitimate war. If
they get re-elected, they'll be importing those lessons back to the
American public.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

Jim Macklin

Electrons and PCI slots get pretty boring, answering the
same question over and over gets old after a while.
Tell your husband that the first real kiss I ever got was
from Sarah (not you though) and that kiss still feels good.

Humor, my favorites, George Gobble, Jeff Foxworthy, Andrew
Dice Clay, George Burns, Red Foxx, Bill Cosby, no particular
order.

Politics...I like to see Dick Cheney retire from the VP race
and Condi Rice as VP with GW. Then in 2008, Rice for
President.

| All this because my husband was looking for a little
| booby.. I'll need to remember that comment about getting
| all the info from Moore- I like that.
| There sure are a lot of serious folks on here!

| >|
> [...]
| >|
| >| Vice President Dick Cheney, Speaker of the House Dennis
| >Hastert, House
| >| Majority Leader Tom Delay, House Majority Whip Roy
| Blunt,
| >Senate Majority
| >| Leader Bill Frist R-TN, Senate Majority Whip Mitch
| >McConnell, R-KY, Attorney
| >| General John Ashcroft, Florida Governor Jeb Bush, White
| >House Chief of Staff
| >| Karl Rove, Senator Rick Santorum, R-PA, Justice Antonin
| >Scalia, Justice
| >| Clarence Thomas, Deputy Defense Secretary Paul
| Wolfowitz,
| >Richard Perle,
| >| Rep. Dana Rohrabacher, R-CA, George Will, Bill
| O'Reilly,
| >Bill Bennett, Pat
| >| Buchanan, Rush Limbaugh, Bill Kristol, Kenneth Starr,
| and
| >Ralph Reed!
| >|
| >| Remember that in November!
| >|
| >| --
| >| Peace!
| >| Kurt
| >| Self-anointed Moderator
| >| microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
| >| http://microscum.com
| >| "Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an
| >Oxymoron!
| >| "Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"
| >|
| >|

| >.

Jim Macklin

The "Atom Bomb" commercial was Johnson's sick attack ad that
claimed Barry would lead us to war (Johnson put 500,000
troops at one time in VN).

If you go to any playground and watch the children playing,
the weak ones have their toys stolen by the gangs of bullies
and the strong ones who are willing and able to fight back
are left alone.

Being will to fight does not mean you want to fight.
Violence is encouraged by weakness. The terrorists kidnap
and behead victims because they get all the terror they want
free of charge from the media. All our prayers and yellow
ribbons just make it more likely that another victim will
lose a head.

"kurttrail" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
| Jim Macklin wrote:
|
| > Just to keep the facts straight, not since WWII has the
US
| > military been a large source of employment.
|
| I don't necessarily think that is something to brag about.
Without the
| chickenhawks, we wouldn't need so many troops, because
rational leaders
| would have built up a bigger coalition before occupying
Iraq. Would
| have waited for some of our muslim allies to jump on
board.

| > Currently, the
| > population is nearing 300 million and all branches of
the
| > service total less than 2 million or 2/3 of 1 percent.
So,
| > 99-1/3 percent of the population should be disqualified
if
| > that is the standard to be followed.
|
| Not 99 1/3 percent of us made up reasons to rush to war.
You're
| Republican chickenhawks did!
|

| > Since you changed the c-word from 4 letters that rhymes
with
| > punt, I will accept the you meant conservative.
|
| I was forced to changed it by MS, because my original
reply to the
| person who called you that, was censored by MS. I'm held
to a higher
| standard than the rest of ya'll. Hell, even trolls,
spammers, and
| virtual disease spreaders don't get the attention that I
do.

| > When I say
| > Conservative I mean that I am a Goldwater Conservative.
|
| The guy with the atom bomb commercial?! ;-)
|
| > Remember the bumper sticker AuH2O
|
| Nope. The bumper sticker of my generation was "Sh*t
Happens," or "Disco
| Sucks!"
|

| > "We all know GWB's stellar war record of shirking his
duty
| > in the National
| > Guard, and specifically requesting not to go to
Vietnam"
| > do you have any thing more than M. Moore to back that up
or
| > did you just make it up on your own?
|

| http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#vietnam

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bush072899.htm

| http://www.awolbush.com/
|
| http://www.tompaine.com/feature.cfm/ID/3671

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-02-11-bush-guard-usat_x.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&contentId=A7372-2004Feb2&notFound=true

| That should keep you busy for a while! ;-)

Nunya

Jim-is-a çùnt, after spending 3 minutes figuring out which end of the pen to
use said:
side.

You must be comfortable acting like a nazi!

No more so than you are at being a retard.
Why don't you donate yourself to the war effort that winds up killing
innocents your political kind love to kill!

Do you promise to be one of the innicents?

kurttrail

Jim said:
The "Atom Bomb" commercial was Johnson's sick attack ad that
claimed Barry would lead us to war (Johnson put 500,000
troops at one time in VN).

LOL! He also didn't get us into a nuclear war, which nuts like
Goldwater, had they been in control at the time, probably would have.
If you go to any playground and watch the children playing,
the weak ones have their toys stolen by the gangs of bullies
and the strong ones who are willing and able to fight back
are left alone.

LOL! I love this analogy! The bullies are Bush & his loyal nutcases!
Being will to fight does not mean you want to fight.

It does, when the ONLY reasons you're fighting in the first place have
been made up.
Violence is encouraged by weakness.

Violence begets violence!
The terrorists kidnap
and behead victims because they get all the terror they want
free of charge from the media.

Who is afraid of some looney towelheads? I'm not. It's you nuts that
are so willing to be terror-fied, who are feeding the terrorists.
All our prayers and yellow
ribbons just make it more likely that another victim will
lose a head.

Americans weren't being beheaded, until Bush started his crusade. And
if he wasn't so busy building nature trails on his ranch in Crawford,
Texas, instead of paying attention to his job, that the Supreme Court
usurped for him to begin with, to preserve, protect and defend the
Constitution of the United States, 911 might not have happened, or many
less people would have died.

But no! Bush and his crew would rather pollute the constitution with
blatant prejudice with an Amendment banning gay marriage, than preserve,
protect and defend it!

The Republican chickenhawks are closer to NeoNazis, than
NeoConservatives!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-sr...rticle&contentId=A7372-2004Feb2&notFound=true

wrote in message
Jim-is-a [c-word] wrote:

[...]

NoNoBadDog!

What about your beloved Kerry? Throwing his medals away was the biggest
insult any political figure could have made. I served in the military for
23 years. I fought in two wars (Vietnam and the first Gulf War). I
witnessed many good soldiers being killed or maimed during those wars.
Kerry insulted the honor and integrity of every soldier who ever served when
he threw those medals away. Anyone who could do that does not deserve to be
Commander in Chief. While I am a Republican, and a conservative, I do not
support many aspects of the Bush agenda. But at least I am intelligent
enough to see that the alternative is much darker.
Does Kerry have any plans for his tenure if elected? Every time he is asked
to give his stand on a problem, or asked how he is going to deal with
important issues, he goes into a long dialog blaming Bush and never answers
the question. NEVER! I have yet to hear him give an plan on how to lower
the deficit. I have yet to hear him give a plan on how he is going to fund
the military budget. I have yet to hear details on how he is going to fund
the health care system. I have heard him say that he wants to raise taxes
(the single most favorite thing for any Democrat to do), wants larger
government (again sticking to the Democratic line), and wants less power in
the hands of the people, unless you happen to be on the short list of
billionaires.

In all seriousness, if anyone has EVER heard Kerry actually discuss HOW
he is going to do all the things he talks about, I would love to read about
it.

Bobby

Unknown

Blame it on Bush!
Subject: How one senior citizen views the Bush Administration...

I am a senior citizen. During the Clinton Administration I had an extremely
good and well paying job. I took numerous vacations and had vacation homes

Since President Bush took office, I have watched my entire life change for
the worse. I lost my job. I lost my two sons in that terrible Iraqi War.
I lost my home. I lost my health insurance. As a matter of fact, I lost
everything and became homeless.

Adding insult to injury, when the authorities found me living like an
animal, instead of helping me, they arrested me.

I will do anything to insure President Bush's defeat in the next election.
I will do anything that Senator Kerry wants to insure that a Democrat is
back in the White House come next year. Bush has to go.

I just thought you would like to know how one senior citizen views the Bush
Administration. Thank you for taking the time to read my letter.

Sincerely,
Sadaam Hussein

kurttrail

NoNoBadDog! said:
What about your beloved Kerry?

All politicians are scum. Bush & his chickenhawks are the worst of the
lot.
Throwing his medals away was the
biggest insult any political figure could have made.

Threw away some of his ribbons, in protest to another immoral war, which
he actually fought in.
I served in the
military for 23 years.
Yippee!

I fought in two wars (Vietnam and the first
Gulf War). I witnessed many good soldiers being killed or maimed
during those wars.

So did Kerry in Vietnam.
Kerry insulted the honor and integrity of every
soldier who ever served when he threw those medals away.

Again, he threw away ribbons that he was awarded for his actions in
Vietnam. The chickenhawks won NO medals at all.
Anyone who
could do that does not deserve to be Commander in Chief.

Takes a lot more courage to fight in a war, then come home and protest
it, than getting Daddy to set you up in the Texas National Guard, and
then shirk even that responsibility.
While I am
a Republican, and a conservative, I do not support many aspects of
the Bush agenda. But at least I am intelligent enough to see that
the alternative is much darker.
LOL!

Does Kerry have any plans for his tenure if elected?

Not be a fascist scumbag.
Every time he
is asked to give his stand on a problem, or asked how he is going to
deal with important issues, he goes into a long dialog blaming Bush
and never answers the question. NEVER!

He is running as "Not-Bush." A very successful political strategy
compared to Bush melt-down in the public's opinion.
I have yet to hear him give
an plan on how to lower the deficit.

Since Bush & Co. created it, in the first place, why are you on Kerry's
case about the deficit?

And Bush started with the biggest budget surplus in History.
I have yet to hear him give a
plan on how he is going to fund the military budget. I have yet to
hear details on how he is going to fund the health care system. I
have heard him say that he wants to raise taxes (the single most
favorite thing for any Democrat to do), wants larger government
(again sticking to the Democratic line), and wants less power in the
hands of the people, unless you happen to be on the short list of
billionaires.

LOL! Our gov't has never been larger on the Bush bunch.
In all seriousness, if anyone has EVER heard Kerry actually
discuss HOW he is going to do all the things he talks about, I would
love to read about it.

Bobby

Better the stuff we don't know about Kerry, than the sh*t that we do
know about Bush.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

Jim Macklin

It seems that you have a rather perverted view of the
Nation. The Supreme Court did not "give" the election to
Bush. All the recounts done by the newspapers after the
fact show Bush won Florida. The Supreme Court told the
Florida Supreme Court that it could not change the Florida
law during the recount.
And if Al Gore had won his home state, he would have won.
The nice thing about the President's job, it doesn't matter
where you are, in the Whitehouse, the golf course or on the
ranch, your entire staff travels with you and you can and do
work 24/7/365. The bad thing about the job, is that you are
always working 24/7/365 unless you are in the hospital and
the VP takes over until the anesthesia has worn off.

It is obvious that you really do hate two people, Bill Gates
and George Bush. I feel sorry for you.

"kurttrail" <[email protected]>
wrote in message
> [...]
| >> virtual disease spreaders don't get the attention that
| > do.

Conservative.

| >> The guy with the atom bomb commercial?! ;-)

| >> Nope. The bumper sticker of my generation was "Sh*t
| > Happens," or "Disco
| >> Sucks!"

| > duty
| > Vietnam"
up
| > or
| >>

| >> http://www.realchange.org/bushjr.htm#vietnam

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/campaigns/wh2000/stories/bush072899.htm

| >> http://www.awolbush.com/
| >>
| >> http://www.tompaine.com/feature.cfm/ID/3671

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-02-11-bush-guard-usat_x.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&contentId=A7372-2004Feb2&notFound=true

| >> That should keep you busy for a while! ;-)

<[email protected]>

Jim said:
It seems that you have a rather perverted view of the
Nation. The Supreme Court did not "give" the election to
Bush. All the recounts done by the newspapers after the
fact show Bush won Florida. The Supreme Court told the
Florida Supreme Court that it could not change the Florida
law during the recount.

Well they could have ruled that people were unrightfully disenfranchised, by
Jeb & co. And Jeb is still trying to disenfranchise people wrongfully.
Quite frankly, there hasn't been a more crooked Presidential election in a
state, since Joe Kennedy bought Illinois for JFK. Now that is something to
take pride in! That shows a lot more character than Bill Clinton lying
about Monica!
And if Al Gore had won his home state, he would have won.

That's true.
The nice thing about the President's job, it doesn't matter
where you are, in the Whitehouse, the golf course or on the
ranch, your entire staff travels with you and you can and do
work 24/7/365.

Please! It took George 7 dazed minutes to figure out it was time to stop
reading children's books. And then he spent more time protecting his own
a**, instead of protecting those American a**e* at the Pentagon, and those
hero a**e* in PA. [* - s]
The bad thing about the job, is that you are
always working 24/7/365 unless you are in the hospital and
the VP takes over until the anesthesia has worn off.

Or when planes are start flying into buildings! Remember who gave the order
to shoot down the last plane, and it wasn't GWB, though I don't know why.
The president is supposed to be able to run a effin' Nuclear War from Air
Force One, but shooting down a couple of planes threw the whole chain of
command out of whack! Though Cheney claims a phone call about it with GWB,
minutes prior to issuing the shoot down orders were issued by Cheney, there
is no phone record to prove that it ever happened. Doesn't that sound a
little implausible to you?

These are the people you want protecting your a**? The guy in a daze, and
the guy that's pulling his strings, really? That's the government that
America deserves?
It is obvious that you really do hate two people, Bill Gates
and George Bush. I feel sorry for you.

I hate nobody, Jim, just people I respect, and those that I don't. I'll
leave the hating to Bush, the hypocritical christian, because if he truly
was a follower of Yehoshua, George would love his enemies, and turn the
other cheek. Anyone that professes to be a "Christian," but is for any war,
is a total effin' hypocrite. They might as well have been the Roman soldier
that pounded the nails into Yehoshua's wrists and ankles. I don't respect
GWB or his radical christian right at all, but I do respect Bill, as a
business genius, and a philanthropist, though I don't respect the way
Microsoft, the corporation, conducts its business, especially how it treats
its non-business consumers.

I could learn respect a guy again, after lying about an adulterous
relationship. Hell, what married man would tell the truth right off the
bat, unless caught in the act. That I could eventually forgive. But I
could never trust a man again that would lie to go to war, killing innocent
Americans and Iraqis, or lies about his own values to himself.

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

Jim Macklin

It must be hard, finding a hat large enough to fit.

Jim said:
It must be hard, finding a hat large enough to fit.

I don't wear hats, so it is of absolutely no consequence finding something I
never look for.

So I guess this means you want a dazed president that has his VP seizing
power at times of national emergencies! Cool!

Personally, I think you're sick, but even so, you are entiled to your
opinion no matter how illogical it is, and I'll defend your right to believe
in any nonsense you want to believe! This is still America! [Unless the
GWB club gets re-elected, of course.]

--
Peace!
Kurt
Self-anointed Moderator
microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
http://microscum.com
"Produkt-Aktivierung macht frei!"

David Candy

I don't understand your signature. It seems at odds with all your other professed attitudes.

wrote in message
> [...]
| Microsoft, the corporation, conducts its business,
especially how it treats
| its non-business consumers.
|
| I could learn respect a guy again, after lying about an
adulterous
| relationship. Hell, what married man would tell the truth
right off the
| bat, unless caught in the act. That I could eventually
forgive. But I
| could never trust a man again that would lie to go to war,
killing innocent
| Americans and Iraqis, or lies about his own values to
himself.

| --
| Peace!
| Kurt
| Self-anointed Moderator
| microscum.pubic.windowsexp.gonorrhea
| http://microscum.com
| "Trustworthy Computing" is only another example of an

From the other thread where someone guessed you were 25. If they are right that means you were 2 when you joined the US Attack Forces. Your government is so desperate using two year olds. In Australia 2yo are only used by the combat engineers for minefied clearing.