rr7.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 132
  • rr7_2.jpg
    rr7_2.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 151

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Very nice :D Have you had a bike before, or is that your first one?

Reaction score
Very nice....I hope it is a good summer...My bike has been locked up for to long now and i'm itching to get out .....:thumb:

Reaction score
Ian Cunningham said:
Very nice :D Have you had a bike before, or is that your first one?

Thanks Ian.
I've had many bikes... this was bought to replace the one I wrote off in October.. :blush:

Reaction score
I gave up on bikes after a driver pulled out in front of me & i slammed into the front wing of her car!
Bought a car few days later & have only been back on quad bikes in recent years.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Schweet wheels AbKev :thumb:

I do hope you didn't injure yourself whilst writing off your former transport :eek:

So how fast does the Honda go then?

I had a Lambretta for about 18 months when I was 16, came off that many times, no compulsory crash helmets back then, I sometimes think I'm lucky to be alive.

And, briefly, A Royal Enfield Sports 250. And that is my sum experience of biking.

Reaction score
AbsoluteKevster said:
Cheers..
What bike do you have?

Erm where do I start...I have a KX 125, Husqvarna WR 350 supermotard, Up untill Xmas I had a Spondon framed RD/RZ 500 covered in YZR body work..Then come Jan this year I traded in my 2008 R1 for an R6....I found I was a touch to light for the R1 and it wasn't really that rideable for me...Don't get me wrong, for me it was a perfect track bike...But HAckney aint no Donnington park...

Reaction score
floppybootstomp said:
Schweet wheels AbKev
icon14.gif

I do hope you didn't injure yourself whilst writing off your former transport
eek.gif

So how fast does the Honda go then?
I had a Lambretta for about 18 months when I was 16, came off that many times, no compulsory crash helmets back then, I sometimes think I'm lucky to be alive.
And, briefly, A Royal Enfield Sports 250. And that is my sum experience of biking.

No I was quite lucky.. several years of various martial arts has given me the ability to get thrown around somewhat... I rolled twice after my bike skidded and came away from underneath me... got back to my feet only to be thrown hard onto my side with momentum - crashed at 40-50mph. The bike hit a keep-left island and destroyed itself... I am grateful that me nor the bike hit any people/cars!
The bike I crashed was a 2000 CBR600F which was good for 150mpg**.... The replacement is a 2007 CBR600RR... which will exceed 160mpg**

**= Gotta be careful what you write in forums! ;)

Madxgraphics said:
Erm where do I start...I have a KX 125, Husqvarna WR 350 supermotard, Up untill Xmas I had a Spondon framed RD/RZ 500 covered in YZR body work..Then come Jan this year I traded in my 2008 R1 for an R6....I found I was a touch to light for the R1 and it wasn't really that rideable for me...Don't get me wrong, for me it was a perfect track bike...But HAckney aint no Donnington park...
Nice variety there - I must admit there's alot of fun to be had thrashing around off road.. and as you say, if the streets you commonly use are just busy road ways, then you might as well have a 125! :thumb:

Ask a Question