My Calendars is empty?

SilverICE

I have a customer whose own calendar does not appear in the "My Calendars"
section of Outlook 2007 when switching to the calendar view. He has a shared
calendar under the "People's Calendars" section, which he can view, and can
view his calendar using the Folder List.

I've tried using the /cleanviews switch and the problem follows him to other
computers. Any ideas?

SilverICE

Is that profile specific? Just curious because he has the same problem if he
logs onto a different computer... Thanks.

Diane Poremsky said:
/resetnavpane would be the switch to use.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
(e-mail address removed)

newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

SilverICE said:
I have a customer whose own calendar does not appear in the "My Calendars"
section of Outlook 2007 when switching to the calendar view. He has a
shared
calendar under the "People's Calendars" section, which he can view, and
can
view his calendar using the Folder List.

I've tried using the /cleanviews switch and the problem follows him to
other
computers. Any ideas?

Diane Poremsky [MVP]

I believe so (it was in 2003). Is he using a roaming profile?

--

Diane Poremsky said:
/resetnavpane would be the switch to use.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
(e-mail address removed)

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point
your

SilverICE said:
I have a customer whose own calendar does not appear in the "My
Calendars"
section of Outlook 2007 when switching to the calendar view. He has a
shared
calendar under the "People's Calendars" section, which he can view, and
can
view his calendar using the Folder List.

I've tried using the /cleanviews switch and the problem follows him to
other
computers. Any ideas?

SilverICE

No roaming profiles in use. Perhaps I'm looking for a fix at the mailbox
rather than client level. I'll give /resetnavpane a try unless there are
other ideas.

Diane Poremsky said:
/resetnavpane would be the switch to use.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter:
(e-mail address removed)

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point
your
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com.

I have a customer whose own calendar does not appear in the "My
Calendars"
section of Outlook 2007 when switching to the calendar view. He has a
shared
calendar under the "People's Calendars" section, which he can view, and
can
view his calendar using the Folder List.

I've tried using the /cleanviews switch and the problem follows him to
other
computers. Any ideas?

Chris Davis

I had this same problem, and solved it :)

You go to "Folder List" view, right click on your calendar, and select "Add to My Calendars".

Cheers,
Chris

SilverIC wrote:

No roaming profiles in use.
16-Mar-09

No roaming profiles in use. Perhaps I am looking for a fix at the mailbo
rather than client level. I will give /resetnavpane a try unless there ar
other ideas

:

My Calendars is empty?
I have a customer whose own calendar does not appear in the "My Calendars"
section of Outlook 2007 when switching to the calendar view. He has a shared
calendar under the "People's Calendars" section, which he can view, and can
view his calendar using the Folder List

I've tried using the /cleanviews switch and the problem follows him to other
computers. Any ideas?

/resetnavpane would be the switch to use.
/resetnavpane would be the switch to use

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook
Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner
Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007

Outlook Tips by email
(e-mail address removed)

Exchange Messaging Outlook newsletter
(e-mail address removed)

Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net
Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.co

You can access this newsgroup by visitin
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx or point you
newsreader to msnews.microsoft.com

Is that profile specific?
[...]

ASP.NET Providerless Custom Forms Authentication, Roles and Profile with MongoDb
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorial...ntication-roles-and-profile-with-mongodb.aspx

Gordon

"Chris Davis" wrote in message

I had this same problem, and solved it :)

And you think anyone is still monitoring an EIGHTEEN MONTH old thread?