mva files can be viewed on computer but not projected screen

mva files in powerpoint

Running a powerpoint presentation I can view my .mva (movies) on lap top
screen but they are not being projected to the screen through data projector.
All the other slides were fine

Troy @ TLC

I am guessing the projector showed a large black box where the video should
have been (if using cloned output it probably played on the laptop monitor
just fine). This is a hardware setting in Windows that needs to be adjusted.

Click on the 'advanced' button as seen in this post
(http://pptblog.tlccreative.com/index.php/all/2006/11/27/should_i_use_hardware_acceleration),
then go to troubleshooting tab, move slider to left (set in middle). Click
okay and now try video.

--
- Troy Chollar
- TLC Creative Services, Inc.

"mva files in powerpoint" <mva files in
news:[email protected]...

mva files in powerpoint

Thanks Troy,
I forgot to mention I am on the joyous vista os! When I go to the Display
settings and the Troubleshoot tab - I get the "your current display driver
does not allow changes to be made to hardware acceleration settings". Do you
have any other ideas - your help is really appreciated