Muvo2 Media Error - Not Opened

Reaction score
Ok, ive had my Creative Muvo2 4gb MP3 player for about 7 - 8 months now and it stopped working today

I origionally had the intention of installing Knoppix STD(a joke now i think about it) onto the player as it was large and would still leave me with 3.5GB

HOWEVER, before even messing with the drive i.e.formatting it to a linux filesystem i removed all my music from the drive, i used the CUT command and pasted it to my laptop's HD, (it did say there was a hidden file... which i stupidly chose to CUT aswel) during the transfer it failed leaving me with an empty MP3 player and a half empty folder :eek:

I then disconnected my MP3 player and to my disappointment and supprise it reported a media error, it boots recovery program from firmware which... again reports a media error on every single option

Im definatley didnt change filesystem etc, but now ist acting like the disk is damaged... all i did was delete my music

Ask a Question