Murdochitis

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Oh dear :( - I really am very sorry as there is no cure for that.

He is destined now to live the rest of his life driving at 10MPH obstructing holiday makers during peak season for 10 miles without pulling over, and depositing mountains of muck on the road so unsuspecting motorcyclists loose control and end up in ditches.

My sincere sympathies to you and your family :(

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Feeding time

Wife thinks we might have to feed him scrumpy instead of milk soon ...its really that bad ...

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
laughingsmiley.gif

http://www.bobthebuilder.com/uk/bob_the_builder_games_mucks_maze.htm

laughingsmiley.gif

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
Who`s next

I know m8 ..its seems its contagious ..day by day we will all turn into those monstrous vehicles...it is you today who knows tomorrow..;)

Reaction score
Rush said:
I think my 2 year old son may have Murdochitis...it seems to be an afflicition in a obssesion with tractors and diggers and mixers...
http://www.bobthebuilder.com/uk/index.html
anyone know any good photos of the afformentioned big vehicles ;)
I missed this post:(:blush:
Well the lad has good tastes, take him along to a city farm or a college that does land based courses, as open days are fun. Lots of tractors & diggers, rides on trailers around the farms or estates. May be get him some tractors to play with :thumb:

Reaction score
Adywebb said:
Oh dear :( - I really am very sorry as there is no cure for that.

He is destined now to live the rest of his life driving at 10MPH obstructing holiday makers during peak season for 10 miles without pulling over, and depositing mountains of muck on the road so unsuspecting motorcyclists loose control and end up in ditches.

My sincere sympathies to you and your family :(
My Massey can do 25mph and i pull over when ever i can to let people past;)
As for leaving muck on the road who do try to clean it up, but it's one of the hazards that townies always complain about. If you dont like it dont come out to the countryside :p

Reaction score
i got a brand new tractor

Rush & Adywebb, what cars do you drive?
So just in case you are behind me i can quickly get out and clean the road for you both, while topping my cap to you:p
Wow great bob the builder games;)
Will get everyone playing those later:D

Last edited:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
what did i say

Leave me out of the muck bit..i didn`t say anything :)

Reaction score
Rush said:
Leave me out of the muck bit..i didn`t say anything :)
No worries;)
Murdoch & I find that people always complain a bit, then once they see how nice and peaceful everything is they dont worry. Always get stopped by holiday makers with young children wanting to pat the dogs or to look at the tractors:thumb:

Ask a Question