multiple profiles not prompting for password verification

I have several profiles setup on one computer that is logged into under one
ID (none of the profiles are this ID). It worked at first, each profile was
prompted to enter a password to pull up the email. Now, none of them are
being prompted. How can I fix this? (When I check, prompt for password IS
enabled), it's just not doing it.

Roady [MVP]

Are they prompted after a restart of the computer?
Switching mail profiles still works?
What mail account type are you using?

Francine Otterson

Which version of Outlook please. Also are you stating you are able to select the other profiles but not being prompted for password?

The prompting for profiles works everytime. There are three people that use
this computer, so I setup all three on the "one login profile". Once they
choose their profile it should prompt for password, but it does not. So any
of them can look at the others email. Outlook 2003, through Exchange Server.

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]

-----

"Need Help with Outlook 2003" <Need Help with Outlook
I have several profiles setup on one computer that is logged into under one
ID (none of the profiles are this ID). It worked at first, each profile
was
prompted to enter a password to pull up the email. Now, none of them are
being prompted. How can I fix this? (When I check, prompt for password
IS
enabled), it's just not doing it.

Yes exactly. It's outlook 2003, and if I look........password verification
IS enabled for each profile.