Windows XP msn 7.5.0311

Reaction score
hi all

not sure if am in the right place or not but here goes anyway. for sum time now i have been helping my sis with her msn so far we have got as far as getting her signed into it but now she cant see any of her contacts wot so ever ,plus wen we try to do remote assistance we get to waiting then it says she has denied it but she hasn't . we have tryed everything doing a spyware scan virus scan uninstalling reinstalling rebooting the only other thing left to do is throw it out the window so any help or advise wud b really greatful
thanks AE

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
... only other thing left to do is throw it out the window ...
Best thing you can do with MSN ... :thumb:

Welcome to PCReview. :D

Another member of the forum may have an idea ... ;)

chelseafc2005

Crunchtastic
Reaction score
well have you tried using windows messenger?? Also i believe there are other programs out there that can organize all of your different im programs so you wouldnt be using the msn agent anymore which should eradicate your problem.

floppybootstomp

sugar 'n spikes
Reaction score
Windows Messenger is ok.

One of the programs chelseafc2005 was on about is trillian, the basic version is a freebie and it lets you chat in all chat programs, be it yahoo, ICQ, messenger, AIM, whatever.

Don't have a link handy but a Google should bring results. Lots of people recommend Trillian, though I don't use it myself.

Reaction score
Do a google for MSN messenger update.

The old versions are hacked.

The messenger version on MSN 8 is also. I think MSN is a good browser except for this.

Ask a Question