Outlook MS Outlook Rules Help

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

At work we are using Microsoft Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. We are on a network if that matters.

I am trying to autoforward an email from a certain person (say, my sister for example) to my home email address ((e-mail address removed)). So I set this rule up and it does not work on outside email addresses. Do you think it's possible our administrators have an autoforward to outside addresses blocked? Is that possible?

The mails do not end up in my sent folder. However if I select RUN THIS RULE NOW I see an outbound email in my sent folder, however that email never gets to my gmail account. It's like it gets trapped or vanishes into thin air.

Help?

Candy

Reaction score
Candystripe said:
Hi Everyone,

At work we are using Microsoft Outlook 2003 on Windows XP. We are on a network if that matters.

I am trying to autoforward an email from a certain person (say, my sister for example) to my home email address ((e-mail address removed)). So I set this rule up and it does not work on outside email addresses. Do you think it's possible our administrators have an autoforward to outside addresses blocked? Is that possible?

The mails do not end up in my sent folder. However if I select RUN THIS RULE NOW I see an outbound email in my sent folder, however that email never gets to my gmail account. It's like it gets trapped or vanishes into thin air.

Help?

Candy

As you're on a network and you have Administrators..Why not ask them..Thats why they get paid....Sorry for the bluntness

Ask a Question