Moving ISP

Reaction score
Abarbarian said:
They probably will give you unlimited downloads which is great. They will also probably monitor all your downloads and report you if you download anything at all suspicious. :p Not that you would.
happywave.gif

I were with them [Virgin] [Aka NTL] for twelve/thirteen years previously
nod.gif
had BT because after moving house Virgin had to have council authority to put a cable under a curb stone into my property [boundary] eighteen bloody inches :eek: it took the council sixteen months to approve it :rolleyes: job took thirty mins.Download illegally NO way and that is the truth:thumb:

Rush

Cool Cruncher
Reaction score
itsme
With that offer i take it you have to pay extra for your calls (to an extent ) ??
suppose £11 Line rental included ?????

Reaction score
Rush said:
itsme
With that offer i take it you have to pay extra for your calls (to an extent ) ??
suppose £11 Line rental included ?????

No extras at all what you see is what you pay >>> the only rule is UK numbers only.
TV XL With V+box> 20mb broadband [unlimited] with wirless [I will get 20mb] > Telephone free anytime calls. £38.00 PM :D

Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
You are adiment on that bit aren't you..? Do a speed check when you've crossed over and I'll put money on it you get nowhere near that...
nod.gif

Nobody ever get what they expect:bow: As the small-print states UPTO Whatever:D At the moment BT 8mb lucky if I get 4/5mb on a good day I get 2mb:lol:
adiment on that bit aren't you..?
Nope I ant sure of anything in life: exept that life ends for everyone........:(

Waynos_Face

New Cruncher
Reaction score
Madxgraphics said:
You are adiment on that bit aren't you..? Do a speed check when you've crossed over and I'll put money on it you get nowhere near that...
nod.gif

How much????

It depends on a lot, wether you live next door to the exchange. i'm on the upto 24meg package with be. and now get 16 on a bad day, will admit the highest i have gotten is 18.5 so far.

Lady who lives down stairs is on a 20meg package and gets 19.

Guy above me is on 8meg package and gets 13???

All our ISP are different but we are only in an apartment block and only 2.5km away from the exchange.

Fingers crossed you get 20.

Attachments

• DSL.JPG
    DSL.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 63

Adywebb

Growing old....
Reaction score
Reading itsme's posts it looks to me like he is talking about Virgins cable service as opposed to their ADSL - am I right itsme?

In which case we are comparing two different things.

Ask a Question