Movie maker freezing upon adding transitions

We are working on placing pictures and audio into Movie Maker and when we add
transitions it often freezes on us. Transitions are fulling from Microsoft,
and we are not trying anything funky.

The audio is 2-3 minutes in length and the photos are typical digital camera
files, not huge.

The freezing happens when we insert transitions.

We are running XP Pro with Service Pack 2.

Any God at Microsoft have any answers as to the problem or the fix?

Thank you, ~Kim (e-mail address removed)

PapaJohn

while you wait for the gods... check my website's Problem Solving > Crashes
and Hangs page.

PapaJohn

"kimberlyc8 at yahoo dot com" <kimberlyc8 at yahoo dot
news:D[email protected]...