Movie Maker expert joins The DV Show

Wojo

I tried to do so yes and apparently it worked since you both still talk to
me LOL
Actually I will pass your wishes along the next time I go to his site.
-Wojo

John Inzer

Wojo said:
You may want to know that the reason
"you-know-who" isn't here is because
all the times he was supposedly really
sick he truly was and is currently extremely
sick and last I knew could barely move
and was bed ridden. I agree that this NG
is much easier to read now and WAY
less controversial
but....
=================================
Hi Wojo

Apparently, we're discussing John Kelly?
Do you happen to know what's wrong
with him?

Maybe that explains why he's so hard
to get along with. Lashing out at the
world...so to speak.

FWIW, the only reason I returned to this
ng is because he is gone.

Wojo

I know a little bit about it.
He had a car accident years ago that caused problems to his back and he re
aggravated his injuries along with a host of other problems due to this and
is basically bedridden most of the time.
When he feels good enough to be up and about he is trying to spend time with
his family and do the things he/they love to do and working on his computers
when he is bedridden but, as you can imagine, typing etc... is not
especially easy to do.

John Kelly

FWIW, the only reason I returned to this ng is because he is gone.

Well Well....I will drop you a line when I am due to leave again MR
INZER...Lets see...oh yes...your the one that kept asking stupid questions
were'nt you...do tell us how what you hasve recently said together with your
stupid "I do not understand" thread of several weeks back exactly fit
together.....Will Microsoft take a dim view of your remarks....Yep, when
hell freezes over...BYE BYE MR INZER...

Have a real nice day now, Y'here

John Kelly

But, did the LIAR papajohn tell the whoile truth and nothing but the
truth....52 newsgroups worth of experience was'nt it...no...hang on....you
gained a bloated opinion of yourself pj...you upped it to 63 newsgroups
retrospectivly.....MY MY, the life of a LIAR....what a colourfull existence
you must have PJ.

John Kelly

PapaJohn (MVP) said:
Thanks... I suspected such and wish him well.

I will put your remark along with all of the other lies you have told in
this newsgroup.......

John Kelly

Apparently, we're discussing John Kelly?
Do you happen to know what's wrong with him?

Maybe that explains why he's so hard
to get along with. Lashing out at the world...so to speak.

Yep I lash out at LIARS and those who support LIARS
FWIW, the only reason I returned to this ng is because he is gone.
John Inzer
MS Picture It! MVP

Exactly what were YOUR qualifications, is there a cance of some sort of link
between the two of you???

Are you thinking of complaining....GO RIGHT ON AND DO THAT...but make sure
you point out your comments first eh...Another MVP that is not so
proffesional as he wants people to think.....sad git

John Kelly

DID PJ tell you what a LIAR he is????ask him how many newsgroups he posts
too...To prove he knew what he was talking about once, he claimed that he
posted to 52 newsgroups and many forums (that as we know is proof of nothing
at all)...I decided to check...at the time (2 years ago) it was only 8 news
groups and only two on a regular basis...when he was made to see that he was
WRONG on several issues including that he was a LIAR he lashed out and
produced statistics showing that he posted to 63 newsgrups.....those stats
produced by Microsoft showed the same story...HE IS A LIAR....the very large
majority of the newsgroups contained only one message...and that message was
there because it was a CROSSPOSTED MESSAGE...he had never been into the
newsgroup...EVER. It also shows that he is in addition a liar about his
DATABASE skills...that or he is a very large fool....would'nt you check the
stats first??? before posting them??? If he did and failed to see what they
showed............

There is probably a lot more you do not know about the man you are using to
promote your broadcasts.....maybe you should ask the man who took advice
from pj's website..VERY BAD ADVICE BY THE WAY...it screwed the mans machine
up...the advice was to mess with the BIOS settings...when the man asked pj
for advice...well the reply was I don't understand these things I just put
it on my site......no further help was offered......

John Kelly

Wojo said:
I tried to do so yes and apparently it worked since you both still talk to
me LOL
I am always happy to talk to honest people Wojo...hang on, thats always
true but it goes a lot further than that....I am always happy to talk with
people who do not promote themselves beyond their own abilities. That sounds
bad as well...you know what I mean I guess/hope.

Best Wishes.....John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org

John Inzer

I'm sorry that you have health issues but
your behavior in this newsgroup is very
disrespectful.

Newsgroups thrive on the collective wisdom
of all the participants. A contributor who
behaves as though he knows everything and
everyone else knows nothing only makes
himself look foolish.

Good luck finding what ever it is that will
relieve your pain.

You may have the last word if you wish
because I will no longer respond to you.

John Kelly

Mr Inzer,

Your views on my health...I could not care less what you think.

Your views on me pointing out that papajohn is a consumate and almost
well practiced liar with an eye for the main chance...again, I could not
care less what you think...but when you pass comments about me I do
care...and will persue those issues until such time as you give up...Is That
Clear???

A contributor who
behaves as though he knows everything and
everyone else knows nothing only makes
himself look foolish.

Who are you talking about here. Are you the new House Resident on
Cliche's If you are referring to me...and I do hope you are not, can you
point me to ONE instance where I have said I know everything? Or is this
your yet again feeble attempt at starting another flame war......your safest
bet, unless you can prove any point you make is to keep your mouth SHUT. If
you do not like this reply, maybe you should consider making the first
remark about me and the comments to which I am now replying.
Good luck finding what ever it is that will
relieve your pain.

There you go...remarks designed to prove some point or stir up your little
flame war,,,did it get you some grovel points from somewhere, do you feel
good now that you have made that remark...why are you stirring up a flame
war...exactly who's agenda are you working too?? What was it you hoped to
achieve?
You may have the last word if you wish
because I will no longer respond to you.

Well, now then...I seem to remember you stirring things up before and when
you realized you were on a looser with your v.silly questions you said
exactly the same thing...in fact I believe you said I was in your kill
file...that makes you something of a liar doesn't it as I am clearly NOT in
your kill file. Or is it the case that you have removed me because you are
working to some agenda???? Tell us please do...what was your motivation for
ANY of your remarks

Finally, with respect my health...it is of no concern to you whatsoever. The
remarks you made about it and the attempt at categorising my comments about
a revealed LIAR as being lashing out at the world clearly provide evidence
of the need to fulfill an agenda...I can guess who's Mind your own business
Mr Inzer until such time as you find something I say is not true, we will
all listen to you then.

John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org

Al Stu

"figured you had to come up with immediate answers without the time to think
about it before clicking the send button"

Only TRUE experts can do that.

PapaJohn \(MVP\)

Speaking of the radio show.... we recorded the second Movie Maker session on
Saturday. As it goes out as a podcast too, it has to be recorded.... isn't
that what podcasting is all about? Listeners choose if, when and where to do
it....

I put a link to the DVShow's website on the main page of my site yesterday,
and expanded the Online > Blogs page to included Vlogs and Podcasts...

As for being a 'professional' or an 'expert'... those are labels others use.
I use 'PapaJohn' and sometimes add MVP. Those who tag me like that represent
the positive extreme.... and then there are those who represent the other
extreme. At least they both use PapaJohn

John Kelly

As for being a 'professional' or an 'expert'... those are labels others
use. I use 'PapaJohn' and sometimes add MVP. Those who tag me like that
represent the positive extreme.... and then there are those who represent
the other extreme. At least they both use PapaJohn

Another LIE See first line after this.....

PapaJohn (MVP) said:
Speaking of the radio show.... we recorded the second Movie Maker session
on Saturday. As it goes out as a podcast too, it has to be recorded....
isn't that what podcasting is all about? Listeners choose if, when and
where to do it....

I put a link to the DVShow's website on the main page of my site
yesterday, and expanded the Online > Blogs page to included Vlogs and
Podcasts...

As for being a 'professional' or an 'expert'... those are labels others
use. I use 'PapaJohn' and sometimes add MVP. Those who tag me like that
represent the positive extreme.... and then there are those who represent
the other extreme. At least they both use PapaJohn

I know of no one who would call you an expert except if they were
thinking of your slick tounge...that was clearly aquired over many years...I
Wonder why??? Civil Engineer was it....live or lived in the Michigan
area....Kalamazoo was it????? Hmmmm

Proffesional is a label others use???? Shall I dig out that last message by
you to me where you gloated over the text on the back of your bit of
plastic???

There is only one clear and accepted reason for not making any broadcast
a live one nowadays.....and there are no prizes for realising its to protect
the person on the line from embarising questions and replies. Could not have
that now could we???? Why did you not also make mention that you choose
which questions to answer....the easy ones I think.

Yep your right....you are neither a professional or an expert...simply a
collector of experiences aquired by others and as you once admitted "I have
no experience of this I simply put it on my website"...In nature Remorez
(not sure how you spell that and cant be bothered to check) live of the back
of others, some call the relationship symbiotic, others call them parasites.
Their is a major difference though...Remorez do not have a nice badge with
your name on it and some placating remarks on the back...I wonder why
Microsoft decided to put those words on the back where no one else would see
them

While I have been away, it would seem that others are beginning to
notice things about you......Hmmmm How are those 63...erm 8 newsgroups you
post to LOLOL

Its a lovely day here just over 30c and a brilliant blue sky.....

John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org

Instant Expert...Nah, not seen him since he ran off to the MVPs website to
gather help so that he could start his flame war...Oh Dear, What A Shame,
How Sad LOLOL....lol.....lo.........lol.....lol.....lol What a tangled web
you lot WEAVE

Al Stu

" There is only one clear and accepted reason for not making any
broadcast
a live one nowadays.....and there are no prizes for realising its to protect
the person on the line from embarising questions and replies. Could not have
that now could we???? Why did you not also make mention that you choose
which questions to answer....the easy ones I think."

That's basically what I was going to say but better put. Guess PJ has never
heard of a LIVE RECORDING.

"simply a collector of experiences aquired by others and as you once
admitted "I have
no experience of this I simply put it on my website"..."

Ditto.. and then uses his "MVP" to drive people to his FOR PROFIT website.
I find it distasteful and abuse of "MVP".

John Kelly

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ONLY AN MVP under control could come out with that one

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Thank God for the fun moments of life, it would be a terrible drag if we had
to listen for long to that kind of drivel

John Kelly
www.the-kellys.org

No advantage pecuniary or otherwise is desired when I offer help