MOUSE NOT WORKING

I have the regular ball mouse that came with my computer, and I woke up one
morning and it didnt work. I have tryed 2 other mouses that work on other
computers, but they dont work either. When i move around each mouse, the
pointer just doesnt move. The mouse is definately plugged in correctly, so i
just dont know what else to do! PLEASE HELP ME!!! I CANNOT LIVE LIFE
USING THE NUM PAD AS MY MOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt

shafiee

Hi there,

It is very possible that the PS2 port or USB port of your computer has
failed. I came across the same problem in a computer of one of my
colleagues... he started experiencing the mouse problem after the
installation of windows xp service pack 2... Going back with a fresh
installation of windows xp didn't solve the problem. In his computer, both
the mouse and keyboard were not functioning.

If you are able to confirm that the PS2 ports or USB ports are
malfunctioning in your computer, you might want to change the main board, or
buy any accessory which will give you a new port. You better send it to a
service center near you. If you were using a PS2 mouse then you could try
using a USB mouse, or you could get hold of a PS2-USB adapter (usually you
get the adapter with the mouse).

Shafiee.

"PLEASE HELP ME I AM DESPERATE!!!!!" <PLEASE HELP ME I AM
[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...