mouse freezes every 30 seconds

Tyee Cambron

My mouse keeps freezing up every 30-60 seconds for about 5 seconds each
time.

My mouse worked fine until I installed HMonitor (http://www.hmonitor.net).
It still freezes even after I uninstalled it.

Edward

Take a look in Task Manager/Processes. (Right click the taskbar) Something
is using up resources while your working.

Best wishes,

Ed

Tyee Cambron

My mouse is 3 weeks old and it is an optical mouse.
My CPU usage is under %10 when it is doing it.

Even if I use my new joystick to move the curser around, the curser pointer
thing still freezes.
My joystick and joystick software is 1 day old.

Tyee Cambron

group hehehe.

If I use my joystick to move the cursor around and when the freezing part
comes on, the cursor keeps moving in the same direction for few seconds.

If I was moving the cursor to the slow right and it freezes, it would keep
moving to the slow right until it unfreezes.