Mouse advice wanted

crazylegs

Member Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I am looking to replace my trusty old mouse with a nice new ultra modern jobbie...

Been looking at Razer and Logitech and the Razers have caught my eye, they get fantastic writeups everywhere and look absolutely gorgeous....

The Razer Copperhead is supposedly the best in the world at the moment, and can't be beaten for hardcore gaming, does anyone on the site own one and can give me a rundown....I can grab one at £33 which seems fantastic value if the mouse is that good...

http://www.razerzone.com/Products/Gaming-Mice/Razer-Copperhead-Gaming-Mouse/#Frame3

Also looking at the Logitech MX 518 which gets good reviews as well....

Last edited:

V_R

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I know Reef, The resident gaming guru swears by Razers.

I got the G7 and i am very happy with it, but it is expensive.

muckshifter

I'm not weird, I'm a limited edition.
Reaction score
Can't fault Logitech ... err, well I can on the software, not for lack of features but for yet "another" service to be catered for. :rolleyes:

Not a real gamer, but I only have Logitech mice here ... :thumb:

user.gif

Covenant

Proud Cruncher
Reaction score
I have a logi MX510. Very accurate and a bit heavier than your average mouse.

It's shape does take a bit of getting used to though so try one out first if possible.

Covenant.

Reefsmoka

Cookie Monster
Reaction score
I have a Razer Diamondback and have had it for well over a year now and its been the best mouse i've had ever. I've had microsoft, Logitech MX1000, Logitech 510 and some others but the Razer has stood out by far.

I wouldnt mind a Razer Copperhead but i cant fault the Diamondback so im stickin with it!

Ask a Question