Motion Paths and Keeping Drawing Objects Connected

I would like to use motion paths to move text boxes that are linked with connectors. How do I keep the connector attached to both text boxes when I launch one of the text boxes on a motion path?

Sonia

Try grouping them and then animate the group.
--
Sonia, MS PowerPoint MVP Team
Autorun CD software, templates, and tutorials

Jake said:
I would like to use motion paths to move text boxes that are linked with
connectors. How do I keep the connector attached to both text boxes when I
launch one of the text boxes on a motion path?

Sonia

I misread your original post. I guess you would have to fake it somehow.
Maybe Glen will drop by in awhile with a wild idea.

Jake said:
I would like to use motion paths to move text boxes that are linked with
connectors. How do I keep the connector attached to both text boxes when I
launch one of the text boxes on a motion path?

Glen Millar

Hi,

LOL!

The only wild idea I have is to go to mswish and ask for tweening <g>.

It could be done as long as both boxes moved in a linear fashion, and you
use either or both a motion path, and/or grow/shrink, and/or spin to make
your connector, which is unjoined, move in sync. In other words, don't
bother, it can't be done.

Glen Millar
Microsoft PPT MVP
http://www.powerpointworkbench.com/
Please tell us your ppt version, and get back to us here
Remove spaces from signature
Posted to news://msnews.microsoft.com