Modify Editor Association

F

Fred

I need to open up some php pages and I'm trying to modify the text editor but having problems. I go to Tools-Options-scroll to php and click on modify. The Modify Editor Association box opens and I can see File type php (shaded) Editor name: Text Editor but what do I place in the Command: box. I use FP 2002. I put Frontpage .htm but had no luck. Help please. Fred

F

Fred

No replies but thankfully I solved the problem and post just in case someone is keeping a track of any useful answers. The answer to my question was Command: frontpg.exe
I need to open up some php pages and I'm trying to modify the text editor but having problems. I go to Tools-Options-scroll to php and click on modify. The Modify Editor Association box opens and I can see File type php (shaded) Editor name: Text Editor but what do I place in the Command: box. I use FP 2002. I put Frontpage .htm but had no luck. Help please. Fred

Ask a Question