Subject: Modem stopped working
From: "Dave" (e-mail address removed)
Date: 2/20/2004 7:02 AM Eastern Standard Time

I have upgraded to XP and my modem has stopped working. I
think I may need a newer driver. The modem is Lucent
Technology soft modem AMR. Any ideas????
www.driverguide.com or Lucent's Site?

HTH,
John
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic"
***Arthur C. Clarke***

Thanks Chris,

My PC is 'tiny' PC. Will these work on this? The modem is
a Lucent soft asr??

Dave

Chris Holden

Thanks Chris,

My PC is 'tiny' PC. Will these work on this? The modem is
a Lucent soft asr??

Dave

There are no guarantees... but they should, since AFAIK they are the
official Win 2K drivers for all systems (i.e., they are not manufacturer
specific). Make sure you make a system restore point first just in case the
worst happens. Also make sure you know what to do if you need to use that
restore point (start> help & support> search for system restore).
Chris