Mike Cox / x-privat.org

Alan Connor

To his own sockpuppets, the only 'people' that read his drivel.

<quote>

From: Mike Cox <[email protected]>
Date: 25 Apr 2005 19:41:50 +0200
t)

I was on a conference call with my MS Rep, and he congratulated
me for quickly moving my company to Windows 2003 64 Bit Server.
I made the decision as soon as I heard 64 bit was released to
manufacturing. My rep informed me last weekend in a late night
strategy session that Jim Allchin informed him that 64 bit
Windows would be available at DELL this Monday.

Today I placed an order with DELL to replace all my Windows
2003 servers with Windows 2003 Server 64 Bit systems running
Intel's EM64T processors. My DELL rep comended my company for
being one of the first to purchase the systems since they were
just released today! He informed me that the Window XP 64-bit
desktops will be available in June. I told my dell rep that my
beeper was at my side at all times and that I must be contacted
ASAP the moment the desktop version are available.

I told my boss that under no circumstances could we hold off
on this deployment, as Windows 2003 64 Bit Server would be
an effective mid game tool to punish our competition until
the release of Longhorn. I informed him that while our Linux
competitors struggle with AMD 64 bit and USB Mass storage devices
locking up like Fort Knox, our servers will be 64-bitting them
right out of the market!

My boss praised me and told me in advance that my performace
review would be stellar once again. I told Scott, our MCSE, to
cancel any plans for the next few weeks (weekends too) as the
deployment was the #1 company priority.

Just a heads up to our Linux consultant competitors that your
lunch is about to be eaten. (

</quote>

If you see someone using x-privat.org, the chances are
high that it is troll. (or some other sort of ****witted
loser)

No, complaining to abuse there won't do you any good at
all. It's staffed by script kitty trolls and would-be
crackers.

Wannabees. Punks.

Like "Mike Cox" here.

I didn't even bother to read the article above. May
as well stick your head in a septic tank as read
something by "Mike Cox".

AC

L David Matheny

Alan Connor said:
If you see someone using x-privat.org, the chances are
high that it is troll. (or some other sort of ****witted
loser)
I don't believe that is true. When news.individual.net started
charging, some of the refugees ended up on news.x-privat.org.
I tried it, but I'm currently posting elsewhere because it seemed
a bit slow. I suspect they're working to add capacity.
No, complaining to abuse there won't do you any good at
all. It's staffed by script kitty trolls and would-be
crackers.

Wannabees. Punks.
I read elsewhere that the guy who operates it is sometimes
actually too quick to respond to complaints.
Like "Mike Cox" here.

I didn't even bother to read the article above. May
as well stick your head in a septic tank as read
something by "Mike Cox".
I don't know anything about Mike Cox.

mneptok

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:42:43 +0000, Alan Connor wrote:

I informed him that while our Linux
competitors struggle with AMD 64 bit and USB Mass storage devices
locking up like Fort Knox, our servers will be 64-bitting them
right out of the market!

<snip>

64-bit AMD 3200+ Winchester core here running Ubuntu 5.04. Stable as
any other Linux distro/platform I have used.

But then I suspect you're not really interested in "facts" or "the real
world." Too busy slurping the Kool-Aid and Redmond schwanz.

Open wide, baby. This one's gonna sting.

../k

A. Ben Hmeda

Alan said:
On comp.os.linux.misc, in <[email protected]>, "Mike Cox" wrote:
<snipped>

For all of you who don't know Mike Cox, he is a saterical character. His
posts, which can be found on ZDNet's Talk Back Forum, are almost always,
witty and full of sarcasm. I reckon he is a mature *nix user.
Knowing that, read his posts again and you'll ROTFLYAO... This guy kills me.

begin said:
<snipped>

For all of you who don't know Mike Cox, he is a saterical character. His
posts, which can be found on ZDNet's Talk Back Forum, are almost always,
witty and full of sarcasm. I reckon he is a mature *nix user.

He is a dumb windows luser
Knowing that, read his posts again and you'll ROTFLYAO... This guy kills
me.

Really?