From: "JD" <>
Newsgroups: comp.periphs.scanners
Sent: Saturday, October 02, 2004 8:17 AM
Subject: Microtek 35T plus help requested

I have acquired an older scanner Microtek 35T Plus. I have added a SCSI
card to my PC and I see the scanner trying to work. I believe I now need
set some switches on the SCSI card, but don't know the settings. Can
anyone
out there give me a hand with this?
Thanks
JD

Isn't google an amazing tool ;-)
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Microtek+35T+Plus&btnG=Google+Search

Wayne Fulton provides some accurate info
http://www.guides.sk/scantips2/mtek.html#14