PowerPoint microsoft powerpoint Photos a question

Reaction score
a friend of mine as sent me a powerpoint format of photo,s with music i copied it to CD but it never copied the music can some one advise can u copy the photos and music as it came and can i add some picture files to my pictures ? and in what format do i send this on to other friends

Reaction score
nursebear-dave said:
a friend of mine as sent me a powerpoint format of photo,s with music i copied it to CD but it never copied the music can some one advise can u copy the photos and music as it came and can i add some picture files to my pictures ? and in what format do i send this on to other friends

Hi, So there is no confusion here, do you wnt to forward the pictures and music to other friends..?
As for saving some of the pictures, yes you can do that..Open the pictures, then choose the destination folder (My Pictures) and save them there, change the format to .png or .bmp or .giff, then save as..

Reaction score
send photo album with music

Hello,

No music has nothing to do with your Email address, the reason is:

Sound files in wav format larger than 100 KB (i.e. anything but a short sound effect) and other file formats are linked to PowerPoint presentation, when you Email the PowerPoint presentation, the linked music will not be shown.
The differences between embed and link, please view:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/p...2303071033.aspx
So, please take the following action before emailing.
1. Put the sound files and the PowerPoint presentation in a same folder.
2. Reinsert the sound file to the PowerPoint presentation.
3. Package the entire folder into one archive file and send it to others. Do not create self-extracting (SFX) archive since most email block EXE files by default. WinZip and WinRAR are both recommended to archive your presentation files for emailing perfectly.
If your presentation is too big to email, please try to convert your presentation to Flash to embed the music and reduce your you file size upto 98%. And send the Flash file to you friend. After you doing this, you friend could see the Flash-based photo album with music.
Some third party presentation tool such as the PowerPoint to Flash Converter can help you do this work with one click. It is add-in of PowerPoint. The most important is that, all the original effects can be retained in the Flash photo album.

Regards.

Last edited:

Ask a Question