PowerPoint Powerpoint image ordering on a single slide

Reaction score
Hi
I hope there is a way to do this and somebody can tell me how...

I am presenting to schoolchildren and talking about British coins in our currency. I am asking them which coins we have in our system, and as they call out the coin value I would like it to appear on the screen (ie powerpoint presentation) As I do not know which order they will come up with the coin values I cannot put the coin pictures up in a particular order, but when they have all been identified they will all show on the slide (preferably in order from lowest to highest). Is there a way to do this?
Thanks

Reaction score
With PowerPoint you can have hidden slides which normally will not appear in your presentation, so you can have all the possibilities prepared. You can use preview "view - slide sorter" and choose which slide to show next. If you untick the advance slide options for these then they will not automatically progress to the next hidden slide but you can advance them manually, or if they are in your desired order and set to advance, you can run them as a slide show even though hidden and you can use "S" to stop/start the slide show as required whether hidden or not.

Reaction score
I hope your slide show goes well and achieves the desired effect.
I presume you are using Presenter View from a laptop "Slide Show > Set Up Slide Show > Use Presenter View [tick]" so you get a preview on the laptop whilst the audience only see the main presentation on a second monitor.
So you then get to access the "See all slides" icon on the Presenter screen.

Ask a Question