Microsoft Demos

Richard

I have just found the MS Office On Line site and have
tried to play a demo. Unfortunately I can hear the audio
but cannot see the video. I looked at the trouble
shooting site and tried all that was on offer. I have
upgraded my Windows media player to MP 10 and installed.
I have gone to the tools menu and ensured that update
codecs was enabled, I am a computer administrator and I
have set my security level to medium.
I have several computers all using Windows XP Pro, one
has broadband access and two have dial up. I have the
same problem on all. Any suggestions would be much
appreciated. Thankyou

Ashokan Achari [MSFT]

Hi,

These demos require Macromedia Flash Player 5.0 or later. For an optimal
viewing experience, use a 56 kilobits per second (Kbps) or faster Internet
connection and set your screen resolution to 800 × 600 or higher.

Please update your Flash player to "Macromedia Flash Player 7" at
http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=Sh
ockwaveFlash

NOTE: For the Macromedia Flash Player installation to succeed, please close
all other browser windows. Installation of Macromedia Flash Player may
require administrative access to your PC

Please give me the web link of the Office demos site, I assumed that you
are refering to http://www.microsoft.com/office/system/demo.mspx

Hope this helps ...... :)

Ashok (Ashokan Achari)

The Posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.