Microsoft.com Registration System Message

G

BlankThe Windows XP Service Pack 2 conflicts interfered with my internet explorer. I held off an attempt to non-destructive recovery and tried to restore the internet explorer but it would not respond. My user profile was not supported in the backup. I started the non-destructive recovery and now the user profile entry will not connect the Owner documents. My user profile file save settings were lost and my printer will not support the driver of my printer model my backup did not script host to my user profile. Could not update windows media player either.

G

Gordon

<The Windows XP Service Pack 2 conflicts interfered with my internet
explorer.

Eh? What EXACTLY do you mean? How can a Windows Service pack (and IE is part
of Windows) conflict with Windows?

R

Rock

BlankThe Windows XP Service Pack 2 conflicts interfered with my internet explorer. I held off an attempt to non-destructive recovery and tried to restore the internet explorer but it would not respond. My user profile was not supported in the backup. I started the non-destructive recovery and now the user profile entry will not connect the Owner documents. My user profile file save settings were lost and my printer will not support the driver of my printer model my backup did not script host to my user profile. Could not update windows media player either.

Not sure I understand your post but see if this article helps you if one
problem is accessing your old files:

HOW TO: Take Ownership of a File or Folder in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=308421

Ask a Question