Messenger Plus! Live Released

Steven Burn

John Jay Smith

Hello Steven,

I know the application you have in your sig, and its good. But please dont
misinform people.
If you want to make your app number one while making money at the same time,
ask ME what you have to do, and I will tell you. And no it doesnt have
anything to do with sponsors in the
app, spyware or adware.

Now.....

To clarify your claim, here are the facts:

Its freeware. The sponsor is OPTIONAL and you have to select the sponsor on
purpose to install it...

its not like the older versions that it was tricky and many people installed
the sponsors by mistake.

More percisely, now the options are 2 radio buttons that none of them are
selected...
You see in big letters explaining the situation so you select which one you
want.

See screenshot http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/2171/msnplus1gl.jpg

If you dont choose the sponsor then you get nothing accept pure plus!

In older versions the sponsor was PRESELECTED with a checkbox, and indeed I
was one of the
people who claimed to patchou

John Jay Smith

sorry for the typos...

John Jay Smith said:
[...]

Susan Bugher

Hello Steven,

I know the application you have in your sig, and its good. But please dont
misinform people.

LOL. That's not an app, it's a web site. you're spreading
misinformation. . . again. . .

FYI Steven has written *many* Freeware apps. Two of them are on this
year's Pricelessware List. Please try to keep up.

Index.dat Suite
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/PL2006SYSTEMUTILITIES.php#1865-PW
PUI (Program Uninstallation Information)
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/PL2006SYSTEMUTILITIES.php#4008-PW

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

John Jay Smith

misinormation by claiming plus! is not free

Susan Bugher said:
LOL. That's not an app, it's a web site. you're spreading misinformation.
. . again. . .

FYI Steven has written *many* Freeware apps. Two of them are on this
year's Pricelessware List. Please try to keep up.

Index.dat Suite
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/PL2006SYSTEMUTILITIES.php#1865-PW
PUI (Program Uninstallation Information)
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/2006/PL2006SYSTEMUTILITIES.php#4008-PW

Susan
--
Posted to alt.comp.freeware

John Jay Smith

his site was down.. I thought he was part of the messenger mate team

messenger mate is another addon for msn messenger