From: "Jonathan Kay [MVP]" <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.messenger
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 3:51 PM
Subject: Re: Messenger 6 l'espion webcam problem

Jonathan Kay [MVP]

Hi Nick,

You might want to check WindowsUpdate to see if there are any Driver updates for this camera
(http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com, click 'Drivers' after scanning).

As well, if you don't have Windows XP Service Pack 1 installed, download and install this
patch:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310507

If it still doesn't work, it may just simply not work, it's more specifically a digital
camera isn't it?
Jonathan Kay
Windows MVP, Messenger
Associate Expert